Dulla Kirtan

paman

people, elders are to be respected. If not putting their full name, ex. Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Dulla Ji. Atleast put their "nickname" ex. Dulla Veerji, or Dulla Uncleji. just Dulla alone has no respect! or atleast put Bhai or Uncleji or Veerji or something to that matter!

look i dont know why your turning a thread about amazing kirtan into this stupid arguement - it really is unbelievable - im really tempted to descend into an arguement over this but i know,...i'll listen to the track again!

i call bhaisaib a variety of names, Doctor Saib, Tejinderpal Singh, Doc T Singh ji, Dulla Ji, Dulla - it does NOT give you any sort of indication of what respect i have for bhaisahib so perhaps you ought to spend more time listening to veerjis excellent kirtan and less time worrying about "disrespect" (which it clearly isnt) - its a subjective thing, what comes across fine to me, doesnt to you, but thats not to say either are right or wrong

please do not lecture me on semantics as its really not your place nor mine to lecture another - especially after 1 post on an internet forum

Enjoy the kirtan ppl!!!!

Doctor Tejinderpal Singh Ji - Dulla Veer Ji is a mahaan kirtani!!

(happy?)

lol

This is ridiculous

We should ask him what he thinks tongue.gif

Anyways, haven't had a chance to listen to that track yet, but this is my favorite track by him:

http://www.akj.org/multimedia/Toronto/2007...7toro101sat.mp3

One year since he'd done keertan anywhere else (except a few select places). It was amaaaazing, and I especially love Master Niranjan Singh Ji in the background, but the recording is a bit messed up, it's hard to hear him as well as you could live.