3ho Gets A Haircut

SaRpAnCh

Guest peacemaker

Mehtab, you can't silence me when I feel really strong about an issue. You know that! We'll have our chats and still be friends afer this is all over with, but now I have my war paint on! tongue.gif

LOL

KILL THE INFIDELSSSS

You used that last week!! Running low, are we? :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mehtab, you can't silence me when I feel really strong about an issue. You know that! We'll have our chats and still be friends afer this is all over with, but now I have my war paint on! tongue.gif
I have a bucket full of water ready to splash it on your paint. This issue is an insult to Sikhs. If we let it be there, it will encourage others. This dude was a Sikh for 20 years! Kids will be the first ones to follow in his steps. They'll be like "If he can do it, so can I". And all those depressed or enraged comments under the video won't have any effect. They will work in a counter fashion, and will only encourage what he did. The world is "dheeth". You ask them NOT to do something, they WILL do it.

Guest peacemaker

My simple argument is if you see someone you really admire doing drugs, let's say smoking some weed, does that mean that you would do it just because they did it? Probably not, if you were really educated about the issue and had a good head on your shoulders. When I was little, I used to see people smoke and do drink all the time on television and I and have never touched the stuff in my life. Why? Because I have something called willpower, which has prevented me from doing anything along those lines.

The same can be said for this video. Do you really think that Sikhs are so uneducated that they would cut their hair because some arrogant dude with a green kheski and a beard decided to do it? No, I give Sikhs much more credit than that. If I had any doubts about cutting my hair, they have all been erased after seeing the END RESULT. This video is very educational, IMHO. Just like those old public service announcements were back in the day about showing how people act when they were high and drunk!

Guest peacemaker
"we could get big bucks shaving sikhs."

vaheguru jee.

I'm going to listen to the whole thing carefully just so I can hear every offensive thing that was said! I do know that he was cursing a lot too! He fooled us all in the first two seconds of the video, but then it just went downhill!

When I was little, I used to see people smoke and do drink all the time on television and I and have never touched the stuff in my life. Why? Because I have something called willpower, which has prevented me from doing anything along those lines.
Muah to you, but not all have such a strong will power.

Do you really think that Sikhs are so uneducated that they would cut their hair because some arrogant dude with a green kheski and a beard decided to do it?
You never know.

No, I give Sikhs much more credit than that.
Thats alright but there are bad apples in every basket.
If I had any doubts about cutting my hair, they have all been erased after seeing the END RESULT. This video is very educational, IMHO. Just like those old public service announcements were back in the day about showing how people act when they were high and drunk!
I get what you are saying, and you have a good point, but this case is totally subjective. It all depends on the individual who sees it. If you really want to use it for educational purposes, its best for those who need to be brought into Sikhi, or kept firm within their Sikhi, so that they can see and decide for themselves. For those who are weak minded individuals, they would use it as an excuse to cut their hair.