3ho Gets A Haircut

SaRpAnCh

I gotta share a personal experience. 2 years before I took Amrit, I grew my beard for 26 days, and hair for few weeks. I lost it one day and went and got a haircut. I came home and shaved my face off. After I washed my face and saw myself in the mirror, I nearly screamed, because what I saw made me think "Oh no its the devil himself!"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not defending nor rejecting anything but this guy represent only himself not 3HO. 3HO, as i see is not a sikh religious institution and it never was thus we have such ppl who keep hair for non-religious reason (yoga etc) and then after some years they change their mind and got it cut off as they were never religious at all. If they knew about sikhi at grassroot level, they will never dare to do this. Some ppl don't realize the treasure hidden inside sikhi..

well, it's always sad to see people cut their hair last week another young kid at our gurudwara cut his hair. it's an familiar picture these days :)

why does barber being a Muslim have anything to do with this? how do you know he is Muslim? why do you feel it is necessary to degrade other religions?