facial hair

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Thank you so much everyone, i feel so much better. :@ Im so glad i posted here. I've learnt alot on this thread but one thing i will always keep in mind is that our Guru's hukam is so much higher then all this bull i've been taking from my classmates. Everyone just cares about looking nice etc but I now know that following your Guru's hukam is the most important thing. I'm extremely thankful for your posts and I dont think I will ever make the mistake of cutting my hair ever.

P.S Thank you so much Saihajleen Bhenji for all your advice. I really appreciate it. :@

Bhul Chuk Maaf(Im not too sure on the spellings :) )

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Im a 14year old boy, and I dont go to a Sikh School, but I do go to a mixed culture school. Anyway I used to get picked on about my pug, please used to beat me up when I stood up for my kes verbally. But I physically cant fight and reluctant to try so I just take the beating, but not once have I considered getting rid of it. The point im trying to make is as a community we have to spread the word about this, as one day someone will get so badly bullied because of it may cause them to cut the kes.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Im a 14year old boy, and I dont go to a Sikh School, but I do go to a mixed culture school. Anyway I used to get picked on about my pug, please used to beat me up when I stood up for my kes verbally. But I physically cant fight and reluctant to try so I just take the beating, but not once have I considered getting rid of it. The point im trying to make is as a community we have to spread the word about this, as one day someone will get so badly bullied because of it may cause them to cut the kes.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

WJKK WJKF!

I agree wit my chota veer here :@

Whereever we are, no matter what kind of situation it is, in school, mall, anywhere... u see anyone being picked on, even if its not a apna singh... some other person picked on cuz of how he or she looks we gotta help them out!!!!!!!!! Gotta stand up for them.

Like paaji said before of that bhainji who after soo many days of 'made of fun of'.. she waxed her facial hair.

Im pretty sure we probably know someone who does make fun of someone. Just stand up for the

other person, say hey he/she is tryin their best to stay in sikhi... he/she is gurus roop. EVEN if its not a sikh, another gora, kala,... we should still say there one of gurus kids tooo ,.... rolleyes.gif

just my two cents...

bhul chuk maph! blush.gif

Kaur_1 Behnji, first and foremost i would like to congratulate you on how brave you are being a 12 year old and raising such a sensitive issue like this. Guru Ji will be very proud of you. Even though you may have facial hair you should look at it this way, remember pushpinder? She had so much facial hair even worse then your and just like your school mates she got harassed everyday, got called names etc, so one day she came to school with a waxed face ohmy.gif and do you know what happened to her? Her skin developed a rash and since then somethings happened to it and looks awful. You should think to yourself that if i do the same just to please my friends then this is what will happen. You are a very strong girl and you dont have that much facial hair, its not even visble unless your very close up...dont let (kaloo) ur mates get to you ok? I also want to thank everyone that posted for Kaur_1 because they are all truely wondeful posts and make me proud to be a Sikh. If your all wondering what i am on about...i know kaur_1 and i had no idea how she felt, i think it may be because im older then her but still i feel really bad that she didnt speak to me... ohmy.gif:@

But then, i woudlnt have been able to give the great advice all of you guys have given her..

.thank you once again

Fateh

First of little sister, can i say you are extremly brave and everyone of us is proud of you. Also, high school is the worst and this is where most sikh kids need parental support and support from the community, but sadly this is very limited.

When i finished high school and i started college , the atmosphere was completly different. From college to university, i havent had any nasty comments about hair or turban from fellow class mates.

So, dont forget that these people who are mean to you arent going to be with you in few years time, and if you sacrifice your beliefs because of such people,then later in life you will regret them, because you dont even remember those ppl now.

What i am trying to say is, the wiser ones take the possitives of the negative so use their nagitivity and stay in chardi kalla.

Its also easy for us to give advice, but majority of us have been in ur situation.just remember this that being born into a sikh family doesnt make us sikh, its a personal journey which we have to do ourself. Remember the following..

"Sees dhar ke tali de utte ajja, je langna tu prem di galli"

If you want to follow the path of love then come with your head on ur palm

You have now placed your head on ur palm and are walking the Guru's path.So as a Guruji's daughter stay on the track.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Well done my dear sister, guru jee will give u more chardee kalaa.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

see guru gobind singh maharaaj is looking and shovering his blessings on u.

dhan guru dhan guru pyarey ^_^^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Just stay strong. you are Gurujis child you can do it,

and daasn daas

I agree with you 100 % we should help, and as a community show that looks dont effect us. We are part of the Khalsa and will stay strong, and we helps others.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!! :ww::