Search Gurbani Desktop Version

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was having issues with unicode data which has been resolved.. :) ))))

so it should be out very very soon.....need to make package installers

Initially it will be Win and Mac, if there is demand , will make installers for Linux and Solaris.

The user guide is taking time but will be done by beta release :)

Dasam Granth as in website www.searchgurbani.com without CHARITROPAKHIYAN

Guru fateh

Wicked! can't wait! is it that there isn't a translation of Charitropakhiyan? but it's great seva anyway, and I am a mac user so great :) )))) ? Would it not be possible to use the iPhone SDK to create a iPhone and iPod Touch Beta too? as they would most probably use the same coding? but then I dnt know much about coding - good old HTML and CSS for me! :D

wjkk wjkf

ks

• 3 weeks later...

Waheguru ji Ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

The beta version for Windows Platform Search Gurbani Desktop Version 1.0.1 can be downloaded at www.searchgurbani.com/sgdv/.

We are working on Installer packages for Mac OSx/ Linux

Please test it and send me your feed back

Please read the User Guide for better understanding of the software Download User Guide

We are aware of some issues with English translation and we are working on it.

please donot hesitate to contact us with your suggestions /critique and or support questions. I will try my best to answer your queries to the best of my abilities.

Gurufateh

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Daas Maninder S Gujral MD

hello? lol sorry being very impatient, a very bad trait I know, but I apologise. Any new updates?

ks

wjkk wjkf

Ks,

Please go to www.searchgurbani.com/sgdv/ and download Mac version and please send me feedback. it needs minimum 512 mb RAM , more the better

Thanks

Maninder S Gujral MD

Will do, I have downloaded it, just checking it out now, having problems with searching; when I search it says 'An error occurred while fetching the results' I have tried all the different functions with no avail. None of the functions are working. If you don't mind i could try and make an iphone version with the SDK.

KS,

I donot have an access to MAC. This software needed Java SE 1.6, which only comes with OSX 10.5. I have told my programmer to make it compatible with SE 1.5 which is with OSX 10.4. It is running fine on Windows. Minimum RAM needed 512 , prefered atleast 1 GB

1. were you able to install it.

2. did the application open.

3 It takes at present about 60-80 seconds to connect to database, as it has large db abt 300MB which resides in RAM

4.If you try any queries before that it will give you errors

your feed back is appreciated. We to work together to make this happen

Rabb rakha

Will do, I have downloaded it, just checking it out now, having problems with searching; when I search it says 'An error occurred while fetching the results' I have tried all the different functions with no avail. None of the functions are working. If you don't mind i could try and make an iphone version with the SDK.
86.0mb?!?!??!?! :o vaahegurooo!

I am going to upload split rar files to download easier