Is This True?

You have to accept this fact that guru gobind singh wrote chandi chariter chandi is devi not god, he also write chandi d waar, not god d waar, he also write brahm awtaar, rudra awtaar, vishnu awtaar these are not god's, he use to uchjaar chandi d waar before fighting a war. Deh Shiva Bar Moh Ehe..........It means Hey Shiva give me blessings, Shubh Karman Tae kabhoo na taron.............So this is part of dasam granth where most of composintions belongs to guru gobind singh and mostly for these dieties.

If you want to say guru gobind neither pray of hindu gods remember you are simply declining the authorship of guru gobind singh from dasam granth.

I got into an argument wheter DEH SHIVA BAR MOHE means O ALMIGHTY BLESS ME or O SHIVA BLESS ME???

I said guru ji mean O ALMIGHTY...

But this guy replied this which is in the quotation... Is he right or not?

This is propaganda (proper gainda...gainda = hippopautamus) by those Ashutosh boot lickers. Throughout Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee we have Raam, Gopal, Gobind, Maadho, Murari and scores of names of Akaal Purakh which these guys interpret as Gurujee glorifying avtars, whereas they infact bring out only a particular attribute/quality of Akaal Purakh (we can't comprehend ALL His qualities/attributes). These are called sifaati naam, as they do sift (glorify) of Waheguru. I always thought its Siva and not Shiva, but someone correct me on that one. Siva refers to Akaal Purakh, not the deity Shiv Ji. Why Gurujee wrote Chandi di Vaar, from my limited knowledge, is because it describes a war which Chandi fought with demons. Why would Gurujee write the title as one thing and the details totally different to the title? Tell your friend that Gurujee also said in Dasam Granth "Mai na Ganeshe pritham manaun, Kishan Bishan kab hu neh dhiyaun".

As shiva or Shiv means akal purakh, and Hari means Akal Purakh, Takhur means Akal Purakh etc within the Guru Granth Sahib jee, in this shabad by Guru Gobind Singh jee, Shiva refers to Akal Purakh and not the Hindu Diety. In this shabad there is no veechar of the Hindu god.

Shiv in Gurbani can mean parmatama for example: Jugat Shiv Raihta (1407) to remain fixed in Akal purakh.

Where a story is given regarding Shiva, then in gurbani it can be referring to the Hindu God Shiva: (Shiv kai baan shir katioo)

Shiv in the Guru Granth Sahib can mean Shakti, Bhai Vir Singh jee in his Guru Granth Sahib Kosh gives Shatki as one of the meanings for Shiva. Akal Purakh represents Shatki, its the attribute of Akal Purakh. Shiv can also mean knowledge, however in the Shabad Deh Shiva bar mohe hai, I think it means shakti (akal purakh). Look at Bhai Vir Singh jees kosh for more on the word and where it comes from.

When looking at the dasam granth jee, we can find the answers of what Shiva means in this shabad:

ਨਮੋ ਕਾਰਿਤਕਯਾਨੀ ਸਿਵਾ ਸੀਤਲਾਯੰ ॥੧੦॥੨੨੯॥

Thou art the power of Kartikeya and Shiva etc.! I salute thee.10.229. (Chandi Chitra

Only Akal Purakh is saluted by Guru Gobind Singh jee. People try and be clever by picking out certain lines without reading the whole composition of manipulating it. Write at the start of the Composition, Guru jee always made it clear for us in the dasam granth what his thoughts were for example:

Pritam bhagauri Simar kai Guru nanak .... Pauri 1 Chandi di //

Khanda Pritmai saj kai jin sabh saisar upaya (pauri 2) chandi di //

Both these pauri are only in praise of Akal Purakh and the Gurus.

If we read the dasam granth compositions front to back rather than back to front, people would not get into such confusion.

gurufateh ji

just read the other banis and it becomes clear

in sawiya saib guru gobind singh ji states surely that the only one he recognizes is the true one lord and that it

in guru granth sahib too guru ji talks about ram and shiva and thakur

guru ji also mentions the muslim name for God allah many times

still guru ji is reffering to the one lord alone