Should A Bana Be Worn With Bana?or Should It Be Just With Dasstar?

bana is a rehit, all rehits need to be backed up by baani and naam. rehit and naam/gurbani, go hand in hand

if someone does bani all day but doesnt keep basic rehit of keeping kesh, not eating meat, his kamaee is negated

if someone keeps all sorts of rehit, but doesnt do naam or banee kamaee then the essence of him keeping rehit is lost

Not saying bana isn't important, however are you saying that anyone doing simran naam simran and remembering parmatma but not following the Sikh rehit is rejected in the court of Parmatma?

Surely then Bhagat Pipa Ji hadn't met parmatma. Nor Bhagat Sain Ji (barber according to Bhai Gurdas Ji.)

bana shud be with dastar jee :)

if theres probs, then wait until maharaj does kirpa on ur fam.. so they will accept it :)

penji...its taken an year and half for them to come to terms with me wearing a patka..

me wearing a dastar could take them to long lol...(years rather than months)

bhenji-my rentz were exactly the same about me wearin a patka 2yrs ago

and then when i started 2 want 2 wear a dastaar-they were even mre against it-6 weeks ago-with maharajs beant kirpa-he blessed me and i started wearing a dastaar-when i came home with it on-my mum goes-wat was wrong with the patka and my dad has issues with my facial kes-but what are they going to do-kick you out of the house-somehow i dont thinkso-theyll get usd 2 it eventually