Video- Lets Learn A Shabad...

JarnailS

WJKK WJKF

eeeemmm, there are very few videos on the internet that will actually teach you how to play harmonium on certain shabads. afterall all the professional ragis have spent their whole life in learning harmonium, so how can they so easily teach people like us.... who will buy their CDs then....lol... waheguru waheguru.

anyways, there is www.learnkirtan.com, you can try that and if you like, you can buy their DVD and learn it from there.

enjoy kirtan and remember whatever you learn- teach others.

wjkk wjkf

I never had an upbringing that allowed me to Learn any form of instrument.

Additionally, where I am I can not find any sangat, thus I prefer that one day Kirtan will be made available online.

Although I completely understand that this is just a service that you are doing in your own time. I was merely mentioning that there are some sites, perhaps you know of a fully functioning one?

Gurfateh

Thank you so much for this video!!!! I played it at Gurdwara today :D it was brilliant!!

Could you please upload more videos... I know you have very little free time but please carry on this Seva :)

Even if you can forward the keys for the vaja onto me and I can make a video of it.... but please don't stop doing this...

:)

WJKK WJKF

did i read it correct?? "am i an inspiration to you all??"...... veer ji, i am kukar of my guru ji and as a kukar, its my duty to bark. please do ardaas that guru ji bless all of us with his kirtan di daat.

i have learnt one thing.... the more you share- the more you learn.

so please learn kirtan your self and teach others.

bhul chuk maaf karni.

wjkk wjkf

Jarnail singh jee, i will be getting vaja in about 2-3 months when i have time, and i will see if i can help u out with some seva since i basically sit at home all day being a lazy @ss.

i'll let u know hwo my kirtan progress comes then i can try and see what help i can be in the future... keep ur eyes peeled after 5-6 months, ok jee?

ur an inspiration to us all!

gurfateh

my dear brother, the law of the universe...............what you give with a open heart, will come back to you ten fold, dont worry it, you wont find a masive bundle of shabad notations (ten times more than you give us) on your door step tomorow, you will experience in other ways ................. selfless seva.................its all Gurus Kirpa, you are his sevadar, and we love the sevadars!

wjkk wjkf

waheguru

wjkk wjkf

WJKK WJKF

did i read it correct?? "am i an inspiration to you all??"...... veer ji, i am kukar of my guru ji and as a kukar, its my duty to bark. please do ardaas that guru ji bless all of us with his kirtan di daat.

i have learnt one thing.... the more you share- the more you learn.

so please learn kirtan your self and teach others.

bhul chuk maaf karni.

wjkk wjkf

Jarnail singh jee, i will be getting vaja in about 2-3 months when i have time, and i will see if i can help u out with some seva since i basically sit at home all day being a lazy @ss.

i'll let u know hwo my kirtan progress comes then i can try and see what help i can be in the future... keep ur eyes peeled after 5-6 months, ok jee?

ur an inspiration to us all!

gurfateh

my dear brother, the law of the universe...............what you give with a open heart, will come back to you ten fold, dont worry it, you wont find a masive bundle of shabad notations (ten times more than you give us) on your door step tomorow, you will experience in other ways ................. selfless seva.................its all Gurus Kirpa, you are his sevadar, and we love the sevadars!