Slough Committee Talks Against Guru Jis Bani In Front Youth & Sangat

k_S_T

SLOUGH SINGH SABHA SLOUGH COMMITTEE TALKS AGAINST GURU JIS BANI IN FRONT YOUTH & SANGAT

· JAP JI SAHIB :

SLOUGH COMMITTEE PARDAN (Joginder Bal) SPEAKING AGAINST JAP JI SAHIB BEING BHAMAN VAAD (HINDU RITUAL) AS SIKH YOUTH HAD AKAND PATH SAHIB 4 PATH EKTA AND WANTED 2 DO JAP JI SAHIB DE RAUL TO GET MORE SIKH YOUTHS TO READ BANI BUT SIKH YOUTH WERE STOPPED FROM DOING JAP JI SAHIB AS COMMITTEE SED IT WOZ MUNMAT 2 READ JAP JI SAHIB WITH AKAND PATH IN FRONT OF 30 SO SIKH YOUTHS AND OLDER SANGAT

· DASAM BANI:

SPEAKING ABOUT JAP JI SAHIB DA PARDAN GOT DASAM BANI INTO IT SAYING ALL DASAM BANI IS DIRTY (IN PUNJABI) WERE THAT WENT TO BREAKING POINT AND SIKH YOUTH WENT FOR HIM

SENCHIYA ALSO BEING PUT TOGETHER MAKING IT GURU JIS SAROOP WITH NO RUMALLA SAHIBS YOUTH TOOK THEM OUT BUT THE COMMITTEE IS

SAYING THEY WILL CALL THE POLICE IF THEY ARE TOUCHED

YOUTH ARE BANNED FROM TOUCHING SENCHIYA

MY MUMS (AVTAR KAUR CHEEMA) IN THE COMMITTE I CNT TAKE IT SHE DA SAME

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple reply,

They have lost the plot, maharaj has given us soo much, however we chose to accept/not accept his offerings. The committees are the servents of the sangat and not the other way round. Its missionary type scholar thinking, as they beleive the same. . .May i ask which samparda or anything the granthi singhs or members in commitee are from?

khalistan_zindabad-they say they follow akal takhts rehit but then why on earth have they gt tables and chairs in the langar hall--i wont say what that cheema women is-she aint no kaur-and i know the committee is gona read this-that woman shouldnt even be in the committee-that woman is a liar-she has tried over and over to kick youth out of the gurdwara

SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE-WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

khalistan_zindabad-they say they follow akal takhts rehit but then why on earth have they gt tables and chairs in the langar hall--i wont say what that cheema women is-she aint no kaur-and i know the committee is gona read this-that woman shouldnt even be in the committee-that woman is a liar-she has tried over and over to kick youth out of the gurdwara

SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE-WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

agree...

dnt no what to do..obv we dnt..

cuz we too stuk in our egos nd pride nd "how much we no"

we storm outa rooms like we no it all.. (yes u lol)...wah kinda impression does that leave on the "new Khalsa" the "youth" where we cant even have an talk/discussion, without lissenin to the other side? r we in fear of what they got to say or sufmink..that we needa runnn?

the youth menna b all kharkoos nd dat.. but.. were not...

ant no supporter of the commitee.. but.. wah bal said bout dasam banee..vaheguroo..is messed nd outa order..let maharaj deal with it.. im for sree jap jee sahib de rauls.. i did em myself.. but wah he siad is wah it says in akaal takth marayda..he even read out the bit in the marayda where it says it... we cant try as hard as we want to twist nd turn his words... but bottom line it says it there.. nd we can bring up table nd chairs over nd over again asswel...

but where are we goin?...sikhee wise.. have we progressed?...hve we felt the rass? or got the tru laahaa outa banee..?

we needa b more realistic...somebody help us..yeas please..!! maharaj...?

jus memba this ppl.. if u lot post sumifnk on the net.. jus mke sure u can own up to it!!!...nd khalistanee lionness.. who are we to judge who is a kaur or not? app apnee budh hai jaitee.. we all understand things accordin to our intellect...

lasst point.. sorry KST very sorry.. but she ant the onli liar..read the 1st post bhenj.. if u dnt get it gimme a call.. i dnt mind explaining.. papee nd dat

i no dass has offended lots of ppl.. maaf karro.. maharaj ant done kirpa on me..

low papee i am..

gursikhaa kee har dhoor dehi.. forever @ the feet of you gurmukhs!!

maaf karoo

bhul chuk maaf!!!!

vaheguroojeekaakhalsa

vaheguroojeekeefatehhh

Look, the way it is at the moment many of us can’t agree on so many things and as it stands there’s very little we can do about it. The majority of the Gurdwara in the UK do not follow the JapJi Sahib raul maryada when carrying out Akhand Paths and follow the standardized SGPC/Akal Takht maryada. These Gurdwara committees have not spent time within various samparadas and have not been exposed to that side of Sikh maryada. You will find most Granthi Singhs in the UK have not come from Taksaal/Sant backgrounds so do not carry out Akhand Paths in that way. Changing habits of a lifetime is extremely difficult and what you might see as panthic someone else may not see the same. From my observation there is a love hate relationship between youth and elders which exist from generation to generation. The elders feel they are carrying out practices adequately and the youth feel that they need to bring reforms. This scenario exists all over the UK.

Unfortunately things don’t change overnight. You can’t introduce someone to something especially if all their life they have believed something else. I am not saying take a back seat but trying to imply that influencing people is a skill to and a very hard one, something most of us lack. We expect our viewpoint to be understood by all and if it isn’t instead of winning people over we shout. This is the human race and life is not straight forward. The only strength we will get is from Akal Purakh and the only success (if deserved) will be given by Akal Purakh. The committee cant stop you from doing other sewas in the Gurdwara like washing up etc. Keep an active presence in your Gurdwara by performing other sewas and keep doing the sewa of Gurbani too. Believe me no committee will ban you because of this, they may intimidate or belittle you but you young Gursikhs should be able handle that and stay motivated.