Slough Committee Talks Against Guru Jis Bani In Front Youth & Sangat

k_S_T

Sat Sri Akal Ji

U know first of all we have to shoot all of that type of commette..(dharam de dekhe daar)

u know SANGAT ji ...these kind of people are killing sikhism..and put this true water into gutter...

but no one can mix sikhi with hinduism even in every dharam..

TRUE GURU always true..no one can split out on moon..if some one try so it aill get back down on his/her face..

two or three JAP JI SAHIB de paath karne it all MANMAAT hai saad sangat ji..is man mat wal nahi jana ke kine paath karne and when it can be started ok

KAVAN SA VELA MAAH KAVAN (WHAT WAS THE TIME .WHAT WAS THE MONTH)

KAVAN THITH KAVAN VAAR(WHAT WAS DATE,,WHAT WAS DAY)

NANAK JI said in JAPJI these lines

So SAAD SANGAT ji ,,,please dont put youself into days and times...when u want when your heart and soul hungry for GURU'S love so plz go ahead and read the any paath what ever u want..when ever u want

IK GHADI AADI GHADI

AADI MEIN SE AADH

so mery pyari SAAD SANGAT ji plz MANMAAT nahi karni..dont listen any commetee's member they are running just business..but TRUE GURU is not a business

so main apni jaan vara tuhade ton SAAD SANGAT JI..always listen what GURU MAHARAJ says..and plz u should know who is GURU MAHARAJ JI...

Mery pyar saad sangat ji..our GURU MAHARAJ JI our SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI..so please listen to him....

SAMRATH GURU SAR HATH DARIYO....(BHAT JI KI BANI)

SABNA GALA SAMRATH SWAMI SO KYUN MANO VISAARE (FIFTH GURU)

So always listen true GURU..and dont do man maat.....always pray to TRUE GURU

oh GURUR,,plz give me SIMRAN & SEVA...

bhul chuk muaaf karni

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguroojeekakhalsawaheguroojeekeefateh

"Placing a pitcher, ceremonial clarified butted fed lamp, coconut, etc. around , during the course of the uninterrupted or any other reading of Guru Granth Sahib, or reading of other Scriptural texts side by side with or in the course of such reading is contrary to the gurmat (Guru's way). "

the reading of any of bani side by side to an akhand paat is not gurmat personally i dont agree with it so cuss me if you want i dont care. however i am for doing just jap ji sahib rauls and sukhmani sahib rauls as long as theres no akhand paat hapening. slough youth waheguroo sorry to say but there aint no ekta at all we all talk puratan etc but we are far from it especially me. regarding the senchiya i know about this as some of the singhs broke into the library n took the senchiya forceably, the impression were giving these monkeys is that we are "extreme" and that we dont know how to act properly. our approach as to be more better as well were not "kharkoos". i was talkin to the librarian and he doesnt have a clue about respect for maharaj because me and another singh had a lenghty discussion with him about the senchiya tellin him that is beadbi to have them uncoverd n LABLED of all things. bal and dasam granth waheguroo when i heard that i was really upset.

ok enough of me ranting on we need a plan of action which is gurmat so no "kharkoo" missions. i was thinking of a meeting with all the regular youngsters round a gursikhs house to discuss the following issues:

1) the senchiya being labled and placed disrespectfully is def no no. we could write a letter to R4G (might be a bit much but i think i might be neccessary). bring this to elder gursikhs ( u know who guys my best friend BHAI SOHAN SINGH :p )

2)about dasam granth bani being slanderd. u need hard proof lik a clear recording and witnesses bring this to the attention of of older gursikhs and general sangat.

3)the rauls next to an akhand paat well if these guys "follow" panthic maryada then not much we can do as we dont have any power against the gwara commitee but this can be discussed though.

4)ekta this is one big chat we need to have where older gursikhs are there as we as young khalsa's get too sensative on. with out this we aint going no where. sangat in slough is growing which is good but we have to stick together if these stupid commitee people can stick together we cant we. again as menu ke patha said we have to much ego hes spot on.

anyways if i have offended anyone bhul chuk maaf karo as dass is still a learning about sikhi. again dass would appreciate feed back from the cyber sangat on ways to HELP the slough sangat.

startede readin this post thikink.. haii eh koun ay.. den it cum to bhai sahibs.. nd now i no... lool hii :) lol

Just to add a point,

Japji Sahib roles is gurmat maryada, over time somethings change, kaljug increases and ppl lose the plot, hence the state of the panth 2day.

Bhai randheer singh jee used to follow the maryada of doing japji sahib roles with an akhand paat sahib as per sakhis previously posted on tapoban and other sites.

Follow what you like, however only one maryada will be excepted by maharaj and it definately isnt what the most of the panth follows.

Fateh

"Placing a pitcher, ceremonial clarified butted fed lamp, coconut, etc. around , during the course of the uninterrupted or any other reading of Guru Granth Sahib, or reading of other Scriptural texts side by side with or in the course of such reading is contrary to the gurmat (Guru's way). "

the reading of any of bani side by side to an akhand paat is not gurmat personally i dont agree with it so cuss me if you want i dont care. however i am for doing just jap ji sahib rauls and sukhmani sahib rauls as long as theres no akhand paat hapening. slough youth waheguroo sorry to say but there aint no ekta at all we all talk puratan etc but we are far from it especially me. regarding the senchiya i know about this as some of the singhs broke into the library n took the senchiya forceably, the impression were giving these monkeys is that we are "extreme" and that we dont know how to act properly. our approach as to be more better as well were not "kharkoos". i was talkin to the librarian and he doesnt have a clue about respect for maharaj because me and another singh had a lenghty discussion with him about the senchiya tellin him that is beadbi to have them uncoverd n LABLED of all things. bal and dasam granth waheguroo when i heard that i was really upset.

ok enough of me ranting on we need a plan of action which is gurmat so no "kharkoo" missions. i was thinking of a meeting with all the regular youngsters round a gursikhs house to discuss the following issues:

1) the senchiya being labled and placed disrespectfully is def no no. we could write a letter to R4G (might be a bit much but i think i might be neccessary). bring this to elder gursikhs ( u know who guys my best friend BHAI SOHAN SINGH :p )

2)about dasam granth bani being slanderd. u need hard proof lik a clear recording and witnesses bring this to the attention of of older gursikhs and general sangat.

3)the rauls next to an akhand paat well if these guys "follow" panthic maryada then not much we can do as we dont have any power against the gwara commitee but this can be discussed though.

4)ekta this is one big chat we need to have where older gursikhs are there as we as young khalsa's get too sensative on. with out this we aint going no where. sangat in slough is growing which is good but we have to stick together if these stupid commitee people can stick together we cant we. again as menu ke patha said we have to much ego hes spot on.

anyways if i have offended anyone bhul chuk maaf karo as dass is still a learning about sikhi. again dass would appreciate feed back from the cyber sangat on ways to HELP the slough sangat.

startede readin this post thikink.. haii eh koun ay.. den it cum to bhai sahibs.. nd now i no... lool hii :) lol

lol init man-as soon as sohan singhs name was mentioned-i knew who mr t was looooool hehe

Committee members are Sikhs (as well as humans) too, we cant judge.

I am glad someone's finally said that. We are beginning to use buzz words like "Masands", "Beadbi" so readily in order to back our own agendas. If someone wants to use the notorious Mahant Narain Das as a comparison then they better be able to back their reasoning otherwise they stand accused of sensationalising the situation.

Fateh Ji,

Most of the Brothers and Sisters know about the Nankana Sahib Saka, if they dont, maybe they could search and read up on it.

If you would like to accuse me of 'sensationalising the situation' then go for it... :)

As far as Shaheedi goes.. humm, I'm sure you've heard the Dharm Yudh Morcha tapes by Sant Ji... Maybe if you listen to them, the buchan might remove the cover from over your eyes... maybe then you migth be able to appreciate ones comments.

Bul Chuk Maaf

VJKK, VJKF!

Committee members are Sikhs (as well as humans) too, we cant judge.

I am glad someone's finally said that. We are beginning to use buzz words like "Masands", "Beadbi" so readily in order to back our own agendas. If someone wants to use the notorious Mahant Narain Das as a comparison then they better be able to back their reasoning otherwise they stand accused of sensationalising the situation.

Fateh Ji,

Most of the Brothers and Sisters know about the Nankana Sahib Saka, if they dont, maybe they could search and read up on it.

If you would like to accuse me of 'sensationalising the situation' then go for it... :)

As far as Shaheedi goes.. humm, I'm sure you've heard the Dharm Yudh Morcha tapes by Sant Ji... Maybe if you listen to them, the buchan might remove the cover from over your eyes... maybe then you migth be able to appreciate ones comments.

Bul Chuk Maaf

VJKK, VJKF!

Narain Das raped and abused women. He also abused the premises of Nanakana Sahib by consuming alcohol, drugs etc. He killed dozens of GurSikhs in the Nankana Sahib massacre. Does the pardaan of Singh Sabha Slough fall in the same category then?

How can u do jap jee sahib with eik man eik chit whilst a akhand paath is going on.

I personally think its impossible to concentrate on Sri Jap Jee Sahib, whilst an akhand paath is going on. In fact I think it would be better rather than doing a raul of jap jee sahibs for 2 hours, but to listen to an akahnd for 2 hours.!! If u have shardha for japjee sahib akahnd paaath, then why not just do one seperate to an akahnd paath of SGGSJM!!

To my gursikh veers and bhen jee's, I would'nt go as far as saying its manmat, atleast our veers have shardha and love to do read gurbanee, instead of going clubbing or doing puthe kam.

Guru Jee has his hand over u head

VJKK VJKF