Jobs, Stress, Tension

LifeIsBeautiful

i think weve been told!!Lol.when i didnt have a job i was annoyed and wanted 1 now i have one i dont want it. hmmmm we shud be happy with what we have. i suppose i am happy i have a job but id rather sit at home watching tele going gudwara etc. thats the life!ahhhhhhhh

peacemake ill quit my hjob if u quite urs?lol

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

passenger co ordinator at the airport!but i had an office job b4 and got bored of that. what does every1 else do?anyone actually enjoy their job?

yeah i love my job, i work as a laboratory technician in a food science testing laboratory, we do normal food testing, and some legal cases. I love beinng in the laboratory, i love they way thy trust me enough to let me use machines worth half a million pounds in my second week. and i love the people i work with!

downsides....the pay is terrible!, and i have to travel 1.5 hours to get there and 1.5 hours to get back!

• 1 month later...
Guest _LifeIsBeautiful_

They official didn't keep me, they posted my job, then 2 weeks later gave me notice, just surprised how life is.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do!! I am afree soul in teh universe, but everything needs money :p