Basakhi Nagar Kirtan Snaps

jagsinrags

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

But I tell you one thing, I don’t like how our sangat is organized. They all behave more like spectators and less like participitants ... They all laff & talk all rubbish and a very few are bothered about their presentation and naam / gurbani recitation ... They walk on footpaths and each one of them tries to push other one to move ahead as if they are running a race...We all need an empty room and spend time for introspection.

Our so called Nagar Kirtan Sangat mostly are are unruly crowds always ready to grab max samose and laff like jokers :(

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

awesome

ur from Barcelona, thats pretty cool

never met a spanish sikh b4

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am very much a Sikh from India and is placed in Germany for work these days. I visit Spain on business trips and in other words my client is in Spain so I mostly stay here. There are loads of Sikhs in Spain and a lot more come from UK for spending holidays here ... There are a total of 5 Gurdwara Sahibs in Barcelona belonging to different castes and may be groups :D

As you can see in these pictures, there are loads of punjabies here and Sikhs too. I saw 1 Sikh man talking to TV crew in Spanish with confidence so feel he is a very much a Sikh Spanish. Here is his pic-

http://picasaweb.google.com/jagandeeps/Bas...117954822116130

In an announcement in Gurdwara Sahib, heard that Jagoval Jatha from UK is coming here on 30th-April

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh