Beadbi Of Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Guest peacemaker
they should all be shot dead :v1:

Shot dead? :o No, Maam! They should be punished for doing such a haneious act, but murdering them won't resolve anything. If we are all saying we should respect the "physical" aspect of Guru Granth Sahib ji, then we should also respect Gurbani in all of Gurbani's glory! To murder them, would be the biggest sin of all and make everything we are trying to fight for pointless.

Remember, only God can pass final judgement. In this instance, taking another human's life isn't the proper way to go about this and that is a very barbaric mentality to show to the "Sikh Youth" on any forum. I like to use this quote when people talk of killing another person.

"Violence prolongs hate, hate prolongs violence. By what right are you spilling blood?"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this made me so upset and ticked off...shri guru granth sahib ji maharaj should mean the world to gursikhs, shri guru granth sahib ji is everything to us...wot i dont understand is they stacked them up lyke they were some ordinary books :(

ppl in india have lost the plot seriously...i wish i could do something..its realli sad to see beadbi happening of guru sahib ji :(