My First White Hair :)

Guest GUESSSSSSSSSST

HAHAHAHA wowwwwww ID BE JUMPING UP AND DOWN IF I HAD A WHITE HAIR hahaha thats WICKKKKIIDDD! very unusual bt wikid! i dont think i have ever had a "first white hair" ! its NORMAL? hmm is it..

anyway

YESSSSSSSSSS WHITEEE DAREEEEYAAAAA ROCKKKKKKKKK THEY LOOOOKK GANGGGGSSSTAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CALM DOWN.

ITS JUST A STRAND OF HAIR, LEAVE IT BE.

we spend all our time worrying about silly little issues, then when its our time, we cry and beg for more time to make things right.

no offence, dont mean to be harsh, but such issues like these arent worth you stressing over.

penjii's right !!

i totallii agree !!

Guest GUESSSSSSSSSST

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was just worried I was getting old. Basically in that split moment you realise how much of life has gone by!!! Honestly man it was like my whole life flashed by me......its weird!

No one gonna understand until you get ure FIRST WHITE HAIR TOO...I can only describe it to when you turn 20 and u feel sad cos you wanted to still be a TEENager...and then u feel more sad when u turn 25. You just think OMG I am old...what happened to all the time??? honestly I feel like a kid....

I'm looking after my white hair and I took a picture to put in the photo album. Gonna show it to my children. :)

Its really thin so I'm being extra careful cos I don't want it breaking!!! Also someone told me I probably got it by rubbing salt onto my head accidently. I actually think I did that!!

Basically about 2/3 weeks ago I was super hungry. I went to the shops and everything was such an effort to eat until I saw the crisp section. I bought PRINGLES salt and vinger and those crisps for BABIES which are in the shape of teddy bears. I think they are called POM BEARS (seriously teddy bear crisps are so much fun to eat....I always eat the ears first and then the tummy at the end!!).

So anyways I ate about 3 teddy bear crisp packets walking home. Then I told myself off for eating so many so quickly.

I came home and I couldn't help staring at the Pringles. I decided to eat a little bit but I got carried away and ate so much that my mouth started to sting cos of the salty vinger. Dunno if this has happened to you but u get the skin of ure lips burning.

Since my skin was burning I had to eat the other 3 POM BEAR crisp packets. This was to balance out the salty vinger cos the bear crisps are mild flavouring. Naturally my hands were super salty (also I like to poke my fingers to get the crumbs of the crisps which meant LOTS of SALT) I was getting ready to have shower so my hair was out and I know that some salty grains went into my head cos I kept pushing my hair out of my face. I know its so bad.......I always get told off for things like this...like how I am eating and touching my hair or how I shudn't eat before I shower....tiny things like this. I guess it makes sense now cos at the time I was like it doesn't matter I am putting salt all over my forehead cos I am gonna wash it away.

Apparently thats how young people get random white eyebrow/arm/head hair :) So yeah next time I am gonna not eat so many Pringles.