Question To Sarbloh Singh

Guest TheDon Harkirat

Guest Guest
if one were inclined to take steps towards keeping sarbloh bibek............what would they do? what does your diet consist of? how long does it take to cook? etc etc

i knw very little about it but have the highest regards for people who do it..... :)

any advice guidence would be appreciated....... :)

To keep Sarbloh Bibek you eat food prepared only by yourself or other Rehatvaan Gursikhs - this food is prepared and served in Sarbloh, and is made from the base ingredients that do not become Jhooth - raw, dry ingredients such as flour, sugar, etc, various oils, ghee, raw fruit and vegetables etc. As a general rule, if something is either in it's raw state (fruit or vegetables), or it is dry and does not go off easily (sugar, salt, etc), it is acceptable to use. How long it takes to cook depends on what is being made - you can make a meal in half an hour.

Guest singhni_guest
if one were inclined to take steps towards keeping sarbloh bibek............what would they do? what does your diet consist of? how long does it take to cook? etc etc

i knw very little about it but have the highest regards for people who do it..... :)

any advice guidence would be appreciated....... :)

To keep Sarbloh Bibek you eat food prepared only by yourself or other Rehatvaan Gursikhs - this food is prepared and served in Sarbloh, and is made from the base ingredients that do not become Jhooth - raw, dry ingredients such as flour, sugar, etc, various oils, ghee, raw fruit and vegetables etc. As a general rule, if something is either in it's raw state (fruit or vegetables), or it is dry and does not go off easily (sugar, salt, etc), it is acceptable to use. How long it takes to cook depends on what is being made - you can make a meal in half an hour.

also whilst making it you either do naam or/and gurbani abhiyaas.

Guest Guest

Can someone tell me what does bibek mean? And wat is Sarbloh in english? I know you gave links but they start off assuming you know what sarbloh is.....I actually have never come across them so please can someone define these words! Thanks.

is sarabloh inclusive of all types of loh?

including steel etc or just iron...because a singh i know keeps this bibek, and whenever he comes over, he drinks out of a steel glass. but steel isnt iron.

so is it just iron? or any type of metal?

coz when u get baatey n tht from india, theyre made of iron right?

confuseddd!

sarbloh is iron, theory is amrit is made in a iron bowl while gursikhs are doing gurbani jap and so if we mke food in iron and do naam/gurbani jap then our food becomes pavitar like amrit. this can only have gd effect on mind compared to food made by kurehitis who may smoke, cut hair, etc

Can someone tell me what does bibek mean? And wat is Sarbloh in english? I know you gave links but they start off assuming you know what sarbloh is.....I actually have never come across them so please can someone define these words! Thanks.

the meaning of bibek is giaan...

sarbloh in simplest terms wuld b iron...

the sarbloh bibek is a rehat, which purataan gursikhs used to keep, and now few keep it.. its hard.. but guroo sahibs kirpa it can be done..

its bout bein independat.. and simple..not relying on factory gandh...

the langar which u prepare is made in sarbloh baataay...peteeleh... using all sarbloh utensils..karchee etc.. can be baut from net.. www.sikhishop.com

the reasons why purataan singhs/singhneeaan used to keep it was simply beacuse of how sparse food was then.. maharaj being beant... noing eveyrfink new the importance of sarbloh, the power behind it..not jus spirtually.. but physcailly..

wen u eat out of sarbloh iron minerals are transferred.. (most veges have iron defiences nowadays) therefore your eating outa a good source of iron

puraataan gurmukhs wen in battle in jungles... used to put leaves in baataay and heat em up.. then eat them...that was there langar due to there state of living.. conditions were bad.. but tru singhs/singhneean of dhan kaligeedaar pita are neva weak... physically or spritually there solid...

theres nopoint in making langar in baatay if the naam banee abyiaaas is not also happening @ the same time...

sarbloh is very important in sikhee.. ur sree sahib shud b sarbloh...its ok to have other shastar out of other materials.. but ur kakaar must be made out of sarbloh ( kirpan)!!!!

puraatan singhs also used to keep 5shastaraan dee rehat..these shastar would b in ur bonga... near ur dasam duaar.. so wen you abiyaas... it has an "mystical" effect...!!!

bhul chuk maaf!!!

vahegurooooooooooo!!!