Do You Think They Will One Day 'send Us Home' - Bnp Success

inspire

Guest fordcapri
Uk = racists, red neck prejudice <admin-profanity filter activated>'s

i vote tory have been tempted to vote BNP before though.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uk = racists, red neck prejudice <admin-profanity filter activated>'s

i vote tory have been tempted to vote BNP before though.

Just out of interest fordcapri, why were you tempted to vote BNP?

Tell u why there has been a rise of the BNP, it is because of the Muslim extremism problem in the UK this is plainly obvious everyone knows this , we should lobby the government to stop allowing Muslims to emigrate to this country, for one there pasts are not checked (ie criminal if they have one.), and then there the ones that have come over here illegally, how do we as UK citizens know what this people are like . I think the government should chuck out all the extreme Muslims out of the UK which will be alot of people, if they do not like the country they should leave.

Ask yourselves this how comes every other single immigrant community have assimilated into society well, other then the Muslims.....

I think people in Canada & America you take heed of what is happening in the UK and Europe with the Muslim problem, you guys should lobby the Canadian government to stop the migration of Muslims to your liberal country before it becomes a war zone, which is true of the inner cities of the UK , sometime I think I am in a third world. The government here is a joke I think we should not vote for Labour going forward....

Guest peacemaker
Tell u why there has been a rise of the BNP, it is because of the Muslim extremism problem in the UK this is plainly obvious everyone knows this , we should lobby the government to stop allowing Muslims to emigrate to this country, for one there pasts are

Hello, little boy on Daddy's computer! You should not be allowed to post this nonsense! No wonder you are on moderation! Go to your room, son!

Muslims (as human beings) are not the problem, it's the political ideology of islam that controls their thinking and mindset that is. Islam's political ideology ineffect is arab imperial facism similar to the aryan nazi ideology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5U6vSvITaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZUTloCxQ_Q

Western world, europe faces a very serious threat of islamification meaning all the freedoms and human rights you enjoy today in the west would be under threat if muslims get enough population to mount seperatist agenda as they have done throught history... first by taking over arabia and killing non-muslims then waging war on other non-muslim lands (dar-ul-harb - house of war).

Guest peacemaker

*Yawn* Can't you take the muslim bashing somewhere else? It's becoming such a bore. I also hinted yesterday that I found your signature kind of offensive, "lost generation".

wa alaikumu èl salaamu