Why Do Sikhs Support Khali Wrestler Hes A Ashutosh Worshipper

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PrIARdnYPLQ&...feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IXTd40cqQ&...feature=related

I've seen a lot of Sikhs look up to this guy and big him up as 'one of us' ,but he is a worshipper of a cult of evil a cult which spews venom against Sikhs and our Gurus,no REAL Sikh would big this guy up and look up to him especially Panjab's youth

Guest peacemaker

I would hardly call him a "wrestler". He sucks in the ring. I'm surprised WWE hasn't fired him already. Tiger Jeet Singh! Now there was a Great Sikh wrestler.

I've seen alot of crappy wrestlers but i have to say this guy tops the list. He simply cannot wrestle at all. He is only in the WWE because of his size.

As for his religious views they are up to him don't really concern me.

The old ECW had REAL wrestlers.

Guest peacemaker

Believe me, I know it's fake. OK, perhaps I should've worded that differently. He doesn't "act" as well as the other wrestlers in the ring.

But this guy actually killed someone in the ring once, for real.

Dudes, why would anyone like wrestling. Am i the only guy that thinks that some huge sweaty men wearing latex chuddi's and rubbing around on each other is weird???

Forget the fact he goes to ashutosh, if the man cant keep his Kesh what chance does he have! (not being judgemental, he could be a nice guy.)

Guest peacemaker

Oh, brother, here we go with the judging! You know, last time I said something to someone here about judging, they sent me a four paragraph pm, so I'm just going to stay out of this!

Oh, brother, he we go with the judging! You know, last time I said something to someone here about judging, they sent me a four paragraph pm, so I'm just going to stay out of this!

lol, wat a <banned word filter activated> he must of been, i bet you completely owned him back :lol:

why does everyone in india tink wrestling is real :S

dunno probably because of some funky kabbaddi related incidents :gg:

Guest peacemaker
lol, wat a <banned word filter activated> he must of been, i bet you completely owned him back :lol:

HAHAHA..Funny you should say that!! ;)