Sttm 2 And Rehraas Sahib

the sevadaars are now looking into the problem , nothing is intentional! the software is made by gursikhs!

'i thought this software was made by akj's, so i thought surely they wouldn't miss out baani' -- that isnt very nice to say is it, software was made by GURSIKHS, sikhs from all different areas of the panth have helped out with this amazing software!

'i thought this software was made by akj's, so i thought surely they wouldn't miss out baani' -- that isnt very nice to say is it, software was made by GURSIKHS, sikhs from all different areas of the panth have helped out with this amazing software!

shame on me for sayin that... Hau Apraadhi Gunhgaar Hau Bemukh Mandhaa!!! <<< unfortunately

I thought it was created by akj's, and so i thought that the baani they usually read does not exclude some of the baani which they usually do...sorry tho

bhul chuk maaf karnaa sangat jeeo, vaaheguroo...

karo kirpaa gopaal gobindhe apnaa naam japaavho! vaaheguroo! vaaheguroo! vaaheguroo! vaaheguroo!