Hardeep Singh Kohli The Celebrety

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hardeep kohli on ss.com???????? i dnt think so lol

neways i think hes doin a good job. at least he's gettin rid of turbanphobia eh? :gg:

shall we all be friends again? i have a lot to learn in life and perhaps you can teach me some of what i need to know. for the record, i'm not a comedian. i'm a comedy writer. i know that sounds pedantic but it's important. (being a comedy writer i am expected to be less funny)

lol my bad but you get the gist of my post. actually my cousins kinda use you as inspiration lol as scottish singhs, they also wear brighter dastaars occassionally and on special occassions they wear kilts (dunno how you spell that)

but basically you're doin a better job than a lot of us...inspiring youths instead of going all hostile on them and makin them lose faith :rolleyes:

lol hardeep kohli on ss.com???????? i dnt think so lol

neways i think hes doin a good job. at least he's gettin rid of turbanphobia eh? :gg:

shall we all be friends again? i have a lot to learn in life and perhaps you can teach me some of what i need to know. for the record, i'm not a comedian. i'm a comedy writer. i know that sounds pedantic but it's important. (being a comedy writer i am expected to be less funny)

Hardeep Singh, from what you said about yourself and Sikhi, you are truely a gentleman and lots of respect to you for it, anyway, can you teach me to cook? Some food you cooked in masterchef programme, man that made my taste buds shaking lol!

So people stop judging him and look at your own Sikhi before you shout any bad about others, leave him alone, after all, he shares my first name..Hardeep! :p