Akj Uk Raensbaee - Saturday 17 May 2008

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao!! Did any1 see when the "Nihang" Keertanee wid da massssive Dhumalla was doing Kirtan, and he got some of the words muddled up and couldnt say dem, den da bloke sittin next to him woz givin him proper dirty evils!!!!! lmao me n my m8 couldnt stop laughin lmao!!!

erm i wasnt there.. but i didnt realise it would be funny...

lmao!! Did any1 see when the "Nihang" Keertanee wid da massssive Dhumalla was doing Kirtan, and he got some of the words muddled up and couldnt say dem, den da bloke sittin next to him woz givin him proper dirty evils!!!!! lmao me n my m8 couldnt stop laughin lmao!!!

so what he did not remember some lines. he is not a nihang. his name is pritpal singh and he teaches me gatka, he the best gatka teacher i known.

Whooopz lol, sorry i didnt mean it like that. Its just the fact that Gyani's are spose 2 b all peacefull and forgiving and everything, then when this Nihang bloke mixed up some of the words, instead of telling him what he done wrong, the Gyani bloke next to him just gave him bare evils lol. Bhul Chuk Marf