Need Marriage Advice: Boy Amritdhari- Girl Not

Guest _asdf_

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shastr

panj piyare hukam is equal to guru gobind singh ji's hukam. they are the same, so if guru ji told u no marriage unless amritdhari, that means no marriage no matter what. and i agree with chatanga. lol.

wjkk wjkf

i spoke to the owner of this thread and he said he will NOT marry if the girl is not amritdhari... no matter how much he likes her and now matter how he has to wait to find a suitable amritdhari partner.

the question he wanted to ask was shall he ask the girl to take amrit as both of them like each other. he feels that if he asks the girl to take amrit, then she would take amrit just to marry him.... but he feels the the wish to take amrit should come from girls heart- not from boys mouth.

hope u understand his situation.... i donno wat to say to him. i will talk to him soon.

wjkk wjkf

i dont think you can go against their hukam can you?

preeti ji plz tell me first of all r u amrit dhari

if u r so good and may be one day u like a boy who is good and your views are same for life.u started to like him so what..u prepare him for amrit ,try to turn his life into sikhi,guide him for sikhi or leave him

and it's not sure very amrith dhari are good person . i seen lot of amrithdahri with always without nimarta.

i am not against AMRIT.but i think the boy should let the girl into GURDWARA.tell her about sikhi pray to TRUE GURU.

wjkk wjkf

guys, please dont fight.... we are all here to share and give our view of what other ppls face or ask.

as i said i am gonna see this guy soon as i know him, but in the mean time... i thnk in my views- he should take the girl to gurughar and sony bhaji said and tell her exactly what he thinks about his future partner and let the girl decide what she wants to do. making sure you dont force the girl to take amrit.

i am sure if both of you have good understanding between each other then she will understand the need to take amrit not just to marry you but to live a gursikh life with gursikh person.

i know its very hard to find the perfect life partner that you want, but there are certain places where you can not compromise and this bhaji is at the same situation.

one side sikhi - other side non amritdhari partner...... i am sure guru ji will help him and he wont make the wrong decision.

wjkk wjkf

b/c its maharajs hukam to become amritdhari, so yeh, we ARE different

ideally, all sikhs NEED to be amritdhari

b/c its maharajs hukam to become amritdhari, so yeh, we ARE different

ideally, all sikhs NEED to be amritdhari

as for ur girl. origiinal poster

just ask her, explain the situation, its good ur being strong about it

:D

yeh but say theres an amritdhari who wants to marry someone who isnt one but they still have a lot of respect for guru ji and are still learning and trying to better themselves then what? its not like there going to stop the other person progressing spiritually