Need Marriage Advice: Boy Amritdhari- Girl Not

Guest _asdf_

Guest _asdf_

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

dear all,

i'll KISS (keep is simple & short) :

i am amritdhari but she is not. my family has asked me to find my partner (although they are looking as well). i met this girl and we both like each other, but deep down i know my self that i wont get marry to a non amritdhari girl (it was hukam from panj piyaare when i was blessed with amrit di daat. they said those who are still single make sure your partner is also guru wala/wali- means amritdhari and gursikh). we have so many things common and understand each other quite well.

But, i dont want to force someone to take amrit just to marry me. I feel the wish of taking amrit, needs to come from heart.

any advice please.

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

i understand what you mean ji

but the hukam from the panj pyaareh was to marry an amrithdhari

try and get her into sikhi, if she feels its the right path for her and she wants to walk on it for guru ji and not for u

and leave the rest up to guru ji

but you must remember the hukam given to you

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Veer Ji, you've answered your own question...

(it was hukam from panj piyaare when i was blessed with amrit di daat. they said those who are still single make sure your partner is also guru wala/wali- means amritdhari and gursikh)

Speak to her about it, you can't force her but she might choose to become Amritdhari herself, in which case problem sorted.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Veer Ji, you've answered your own question...

(it was hukam from panj piyaare when i was blessed with amrit di daat. they said those who are still single make sure your partner is also guru wala/wali- means amritdhari and gursikh)

Speak to her about it, you can't force her but she might choose to become Amritdhari herself, in which case problem sorted.

yes veer ji .plz tell her about sikhi and pray to TRUE GURU.

don't leave her.