Diet

Can anyone give tips on what types diet one should keep and what foods to stay away from.

wjkk wjkf

i think desi ghee makes some people lose there concenration etc. and some fatty foods such as crisps. there is a mixture u can get called chawanprash it has lots of different ingreidents that help with mind focus.

wjkk wjkf

i think desi ghee makes some people lose there concenration etc

Desi ghee (NOT butter) is one of the most 'Sato-guni' foods and will aid concentration, if anything. The same goes for milk, water, most nuts, cereals etc.

Rajo-guni and tamo-guni foods hinder concentration. i.e. spices, meat, plant oils, etc.

Look it up on the net.

Also doing Paath/simran while cooking and Ardas before eating will help.

stay away from high sugar, high caffine, high fat, processed foods things with contain alota cholestorol, hmmm basically alot of things we eat in this day and age lol

we put our body under alot of pressure becos of what we eat. food only needs to be simple, a good mix of veg and fruits, raw and cooked, herbs etc eating to survive, not surviving to eat ...i think thats the saying. but there is soooo much to eat out there ...... so much choice, and yea its not easy

i think just be aware of what we eat is prob the best advice ....... we normally know how we feel after eating certain foods, and depending on that we can adjust..........?

and as above theres alot of info on the net...........