Direct X 9.0c

Ozee_Singh

Is it saying that your copy of windows is not genuine? If so, you wont be able to update your machine so it would be best to get it activated. I have software that can validate the copy of windows if you require.

WJKK WJKF

yeah singh, that wud be great...if u cud pm me or send me on msn..ur help is greatly appriciated,this directx 9.0c is in relation to nero dowloading it said to me i needed directx 9.0c... :)

thanks again

Wjkk wjkf

Ive uploaded it now.

Download and Run the exe file. should automatically activate windows (window may say, this copy of windows is already activated, reboot then download direct x)

WJKK WJKF

dint work for me coz i was dumb enuff that i didnt read ur instruction on how to run the file..i download the file.. run the exe and it say window is already activated and then WITHOUT rebooting went on to download directx frm mictosoft it said "it didnt pass the validation process" then i followed process after seening ur post..dint work..disconnct from intrenet...did again the whole process.. it kept saying (window is already acitvated) but when i go to download dirext it said " didnt pass the vadidation" :(

Any chance???

wjkk wjkf