Help Plz

Guest dukk

Guest Papi

Why can't we humans get the most out of life?

Heard maskeen ji say the following once, I will paraphrase.

We humans are either thinking about the past or the future. We remember the good things of the past and worry about the future. But the fact remains that past is gone, it is not coming back, and future, who knows what will happen. We have no control over either. All we have is the present, make the best use of this present.

I urge you to re-read Pheena ji's post here, it has all the answers.

In the end, it's all Waheguru's khed (play). We are all actors, playing our parts, without even realizing it.

May waheguru guide you in these turbulent times. In the end, there is not much anyone can say, to help you feel better. In the end, the power, the determination, the will has to come from deep within your self.

Guru Rakha.

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2061

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2060

Guest Chris_Latta
But I feel all shattered and devastated. I have been crying since yesterday and cannot study or concentrate on work

Don't cry over spilled milk son. My own son is probably your age and I tell him there are thousands if not millions of girls on this planet. So you didn't get the one you wanted? Big deal. Dust yourself off and move on pilgram! Did someone like Jesus ever worry about things like this? I'm sure your Prophets didn't either.

But I feel all shattered and devastated. I have been crying since yesterday and cannot study or concentrate on work

Don't cry over spilled milk son. My own son is probably your age and I tell him there are thousands if not millions of girls on this planet. So you didn't get the one you wanted? Big deal. Dust yourself off and move on pilgram! Did someone like Jesus ever worry about things like this? I'm sure your Prophets didn't either.

It is important to not substitute a problem with another. The comment that there are many other fishes in the sea does provide some solace, but it is not he solution to the main problem which is the selfish attachments we make with one another and when those attachments are threatned or broken the pain and suffering manifest themselves. To move from one fish to another in hopes that the next one will bring me peace is the illusion that has led us astray.

Such moments of when we lose our attachments to someone are crucial in realizing that we are doing something wrong, not that perhaps the next person we attach ourselves with is the solution. The problem is attachment itself which leads us to suffering.

I agree with all of u here

But one thing is that why did God bring her to my life last year. If only he was to separate us. I mean i never knew her before last year. If she hadnt come , life would have been usual for me.

Its bcoz she liked me , looked for me all those years, ultimately found me out and told her story although indirectly.

Whats more this girl marriage talks were going on since last year . Now she says that she fears that God will punish her for what she has done to me. I assured her he wont do bcoz its destiny. And that I will pray for her good.

But on the other hand I feel sad that this girl said that she wants to be frndz with me and a week has passed and she hasnt cared to check if her frnd is ok or not.

God brought her to your life, because you desired it. A mother gives her child a toy because the child cries for it, but then the mother takes it away because she intends for her child to grow up from it. The child cannot be attached to the toy his/her whole life...there must be progression and this progress is made through the Sanjoag and Vijoag.

Sanjoa Vijoag doe kaar chalavai, Lakhay aavay Bhaag....

How can you understand the taste of Sugar without Salt. How can you understand that you are attached without the removal of this attachment. Your cries are no different than the tears of a child who seek his toy, but you are not a child are you...you have the capacity and the understanding and the blessings of your Guru to make you realize that whatever it was that you had was not what you needed. The greatest solace for a child is not the toy that his mother bring for him, it is the caressing, the kissing, the proximity, her 'goaath', the warmth of the mother herself which provides the child with security, love and solace.

What is it that you seek from your mother?

Guest dukk

Hanji Pheena Ji, u r right. Your posts make a lot of sense to me. I know I am wrong.Actually I never met her in person at all. In fact we never even talked face to face ever. Even 10 years back, we didnt. Not even in the past 1 and half year. Even when we had chance once to meet last year , it never happened, That gives me solace that God perhaps never wanted it.

Yesterday my mood was a lot better..and I thought i have recovered from the acute depression....but again today i am so sad and tears and all. Same. Dont know how long it will go on. Worse , when I do paath it makes me cry even more.

Thanks all for caring.

• 8 years later...
Guest Mirza

I think u should go to a pandit and check for her astrological signs

Not sure but the way u told ur sad story she is surely "sahiba" ( who ruined mirza khan) in her last life

Kiddin bro

Just par to god

Guest Jacfsing2

I think u should go to a pandit and check for her astrological signs

Please don't be sarcastic on the internet, it's very difficult to understand what you are saying or not saying.

Guest Mirza

Sikhni ji i was running thru all posts nd surprised to know about 90 percent of posts are about gf bf love marriage engagement nd kurehit before anand karaj etc

Some posts are okay with a good msg about kurehits but post like

Sangat ji i love a girl, she loves another guy, what should i do ? I cry and bla bla bla

In what sense such posts are good for our gursikhi jiven?

Nd people are replying like, go nd tell her, go tell her parents, leave her move on, u better ask her for marriage

Jackfsingh haha ok ji, will take care