How To Confess?

you know what

there probably is some baani lines out there...

but remember that God answers queries in Swahili, just as he answers them in Urdu, English, and Laotian.

The only criteria for a response and an acknowledgement is that it come from your heart... not just from your mind.... you can memorize all the baani you want man.... but ultimately, that's not necessarily pleasing to your Guru if you're not living that very baani... so you can say "asee khatay bahut kamaavday, ant na paaravaar, kar kirpa kar kay bakhs laeyho, ham paapi vadd gunehgaar" or "jeytaa samund saagar neer bhariya, tetey avgun hamaaray. daya karo kichh meher upaavo, ddubday pathar taaray" or any other line... but if you're jus uttering the words, then in my opinion, if you're trying to do an ardaas and you're jus memorizing lines and blurting them out, you might as well just sing the alphabet, cuz it'll amount to the same type of passion.

Words and thoughts and sentiments and expressions that come directly from the source of your anguish and your passion.... express them that way, and your ardaas will certainly be heard...and you will see God giving you opportunties to be a better individual, day-to-day.

if you really are trying to find a line that really really speaks what you're feeling, then do the gurbaani khoj.... I apologize if i said anything wrong

I know this kinda sounds an awkward question but just wanted to know how would you confess for something as according to gurmat rehat and maryaada?.....

we should make a ardass