Pizza Hut Bases Are Egg?

Guest Gupt Singhh

I prefer cooking at home as its healthier but whats wrong with eating eggs?

I was once doing Sant baba Jagit Singh Jee harkowale sangat when someone asked why can't we eat eggs because the ones that we eat can't become chicks because they haven't been fertilized. Therefore we're not killing anything etc....

They replied I understand this, and my reply is simple would you eat a human menstrual period because the egg's of which you speak are simply a chickens periods.

Although the reply was blunt and somewhat unpleasant I think it was meant to be because many people don't actually realise what an egg is.

Gurfateh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We absolutely postively should NOT BE EATING FROM OUTSIDE and in my opinion eating from outside is just the same as eating something with traces of meat/egg, it is more likely than not that the food is contaminated with meat products or as someone else has said, spit etc from the people making it.

There may aswell be egg in the base because regardless food from restaurants etc is POISON

totally agree... if u make it urself u know whats in it... stay away from resturants and stuff

Guest Guest
We absolutely postively should NOT BE EATING FROM OUTSIDE and in my opinion eating from outside is just the same as eating something with traces of meat/egg, it is more likely than not that the food is contaminated with meat products or as someone else has said, spit etc from the people making it.

There may aswell be egg in the base because regardless food from restaurants etc is POISON

The infamous gurbani tuk,

jyqy dwxy AMn ky jIAw bwJu n koie ]

jaethae dhaanae a(n)n kae jeeaa baajh n koe ||

As many as are the grains of corn, none is without life.

Guest Guest
chamkaurs and punjabi hut all the way

Techno Singh is talking some sense here. if u went to eat from outside eat from gursikhs shops.we should open a bibek pizza hut

Open one in Canada too, I would love to eat there :D

Guest _B4ND4_

My gf works at pizza hut and she prepares a special pizza for me (just for me) and takes proper care of what goes on my pizza..isn't that lovely :wubc: ..

My point is either eat from a person you know or cook at home : ) BUT you can try as hard as you want you'll never know what goes in the cookies you eat. Fertilizers being used on the veggies, manures and what not.

Just remember one thing we are not bhramins (rochak uncle :p don't throw that knife in garbage again) .. sikhs live a life that is practical