Lust Problems

Guest gupt?

Guest gupt?

ok i have a issue, i have a really bad lust problem i see all girls that are pretty as just objects for you know what and have bad thoughts i really want to stop this because i want to take amrit but lust is destroying me inside, singhs have told me i am going further away 4m sikhi.

i do my banis i listen to as much kirtan as possible but it never helps me i always end up thinking about girls which i hateeeeeeeeeeeee doing.

im 16 so obv im going true puberity but i hate thinking about girls like that i want to stop lust but how kirtan dont work well it does then about 30mins later a girls comes in to my paap head

wjkk wjkf

you are not alone... its very common in this age. i think most of us will be agree with this. anyways, good to know that you wanna take amrit di daat and hopefully working towards it... may guru ji help you.

right, here are some tips that you can try out:

1. spend more times with family and elders, it will keep you busy and will divert your thoughts from lust.

2. outside home, have company with gursikh friends, this will help your sikhi and make you stronger from inside and you will be able to control your thoughts.

3. ALWAYS THINK and REMEMBER THAT GURU JI IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE.

4. spend more and more time in gurughar and sewa.

5. Join some gurbani or kirtan classes and in your free time at home, practice kirtan or gurbani.

6. AVOID STAYING ALONE IN YOUR ROOM WHEN YOU ARE FREE.

7. MOST IMPORTANT- ARDAAS

surely guru ji will help you.

wjkk wjkf

Guest gupt?

ive been tokd by my amritdhari m8s not to mess with girls and become a propa singh

erm yeah i do chill with amritdharis as much as i can but i onlhy see them 2times a week at dusk 2 dawn kirtan buttt outside i dont have many to hang with they all go southall schools or guru nanak school and im from hounslow.

and ive recently realised i go after girls which i want to stop and ive told all the girls i know i will neva see them nothing more as a sister which i have finally realised all girls are my sisters

also i will be going gurdwraa everyday to do sewa as my alevel exams have finishd so im freeeeee which means ill be all alone which is bad lol

wjkk wjkf

you are not alone... its very common in this age. i think most of us will be agree with this. anyways, good to know that you wanna take amrit di daat and hopefully working towards it... may guru ji help you.

right, here are some tips that you can try out:

1. spend more times with family and elders, it will keep you busy and will divert your thoughts from lust.

2. outside home, have company with gursikh friends, this will help your sikhi and make you stronger from inside and you will be able to control your thoughts.

3. ALWAYS THINK and REMEMBER THAT GURU JI IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE.

4. spend more and more time in gurughar and sewa.

5. Join some gurbani or kirtan classes and in your free time at home, practice kirtan or gurbani.

6. AVOID STAYING ALONE IN YOUR ROOM WHEN YOU ARE FREE.

7. MOST IMPORTANT- ARDAAS

surely guru ji will help you.

wjkk wjkf

ok i have a issue, i have a really bad lust problem i see all girls that are pretty as just objects for you know what and have bad thoughts i really want to stop this because i want to take amrit but lust is destroying me inside, singhs have told me i am going further away 4m sikhi.

i do my banis i listen to as much kirtan as possible but it never helps me i always end up thinking about girls which i hateeeeeeeeeeeee doing.

im 16 so obv im going true puberity but i hate thinking about girls like that i want to stop lust but how kirtan dont work well it does then about 30mins later a girls comes in to my paap head

Wjkk wjkf

try these methods

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Lust_Control