Mp4 Players

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh

does anybody know where i can get an mp4 player from? not mp3, but an MP4 player from online which is of a good quality and from a trustworthy website (i've checked ebuyber.com an they dnt have wha i want an u cn forget ebay)

Spec i would like:

- 2.8 inch screen (or more)

- 4GB INTERNAL MEMORY WIV EXPANDABLE MEMORY (OR would just prefer 8GB)

- Touch screen (if possible)

- LOUD SPEAKER WIV GOOD QUALITY SOUND!

PRICE RANGE: £70/60 or less loool yh i know wha ur finking, i'm tight wiv my money (its true too) :p An its gta be brand new!

i got a feelin no1's gna reply

Gurkirpaa jeeo

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fatheh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yhhh i checked out creative zen and it seems to be real good but its too expensive, i only find it expensive cuz i found other mp4 players which have a waaaaay better spec BUT they are crap quality, there's plenty of em, check this out...

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132929

and

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/M...layer.3045.html

AND

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...cs-21/ref=nosim

For how much did you find the zen for? I dont think you will be able to find what you are looking for with that price because you can only get touch mp4 players of good quality from well known brands and the products of well known brands are priced high. But maybe im wrong. Veerae just get ipod touch...end of discussion lol

For how much did you find the zen for? I dont think you will be able to find what you are looking for with that price because you can only get touch mp4 players of good quality from well known brands and the products of well known brands are priced high. But maybe im wrong. Veerae just get ipod touch...end of discussion lol

i found the 4GB zen for £65 but i dont think it has loud speaker! thats also why i didnt get the ipod touch because it dont have a speaker! :cry:

and gupt kaur, yh i just tried dixons and currys but no luck there, thanks for the idea tho! appreciated!

and AkalPurakhDiFauj, i went onto zune btu apparently its not available in my area, what is zune anyway? i know its an mp4 player but can u 'build your own' kinda thing?

hm.. can you explain what you mean by,

"can you build your own"?

you know with Dell computers you can choose your own specification as to what you want the copmuter to include? wel is that what you do with zune? where you tell them what specification you want and they will build it you...

But i just thought thats probably very unlikely because you cant really get them to build one of your choice because the only thing you could alter is the capacity... i think u shud just ignore me and jus agree with everything i'm saying cuz it probably dont make no sense hahaha looool