What Hapens To Me Evry Year In Month Of June

sgurbir

"Sant baba jarnail singh ji pita ji maharaj"

can somebody explain this one to me please

no offence intended , just seems a bit too much for me

Well I think it's due to SS Bhindranwale being a true image of the Guru Khalsa Panth, the poster is not saying he is Guru,but I can see why he is said maharaj and so on, as SS Bhindranwale was a true image of the Guru's Sikh like no other,not Guru or Maharaj but a true SaintSoldier of the Panth ,not one flaw in him as I see it

yh well i agree but i dunno bout tat title

but still if he has that love and respect in his heart fot sant ji well y not

we shouldnt be so quick to critisise

The guy needs a big slap! Indulging in worship of someone beside our Guru. Even Baba Jarnail Singh said that he does not call himself sant, and everyone should bow before only Guru Granth Sahib.

Do paath of 'Anand Sahib', it will calm you, and make you cheerful.

thats so mean he does not deserve a slap

if he has love for sant ji let him

who sed anything bout worship

he fixed it anyways

but we as Sikhs need to respect the emotions and the views of eachother

dont just do anand sahib try to do all ur nitnem and sukhmani sahib and seva :) and asa di //

sant jarnail singh ji is much greater than us but he too falls at the charan of Guru ji

First of all Baba Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrawale is not your pita. If you're amritdhari your pita is Guru Gobind Singh jee, secondly I would suggest japping as much naam and doing as many sukhmani sahibs as possible.

I guees you are absoltuely correct , thanks for correcting me and for your sugestion. can you aslo please suggest some shabad as well

that will be highly appreciated

Well I think it's due to SS Bhindranwale being a true image of the Guru Khalsa Panth, the poster is not saying he is Guru,but I can see why he is said maharaj and so on, as SS Bhindranwale was a true image of the Guru's Sikh like no other,not Guru or Maharaj but a true SaintSoldier of the Panth ,not one flaw in him as I see it

The guy needs a big slap! Indulging in worship of someone beside our Guru. Even Baba Jarnail Singh said that he does not call himself sant, and everyone should bow before only Guru Granth Sahib.

thats so mean he does not deserve a slap

if he has love for sant ji let him

who sed anything bout worship

he fixed it anyways

but we as Sikhs need to respect the emotions and the views of eachother

dont just do anand sahib try to do all ur nitnem and sukhmani sahib and seva :) and asa di //

sant jarnail singh ji is much greater than us but he too falls at the charan of Guru ji

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Wahegurur ji kee fateh

First of al dass would like to thank all of you sadh sangat ji for your opinion, off course i have not learnt so many think in life about the sikhi jivan that i alwys learn either from leraning the bani NOT ANY DHARMIK SONG OR from the point of you and knowledge that i get from the articles and ponit of you that sadha sangat writes on this forum and other forum liek this.

ON the other i am extremly sorry if i have hurt any of the principal of sikhism by calling sant ji as my Pita ji , however i would like to thank all of you who guys who even went to the extent of slapping me in order make me realise my mistake, though if you allow daas why i said so there was a reason , what daas believe that A fahter is not just a person who gives you birth in this world but also the one who holds your hand at the time when are on worng track or path, a father is also the one who also asnwers your any conffusion , or tel you the right path. I do accept the fact for sikh the only father is Guru gobind Singh ji and mata Saheb kaur ji , and daas only worship Akal purukh not any other one and when i say any other one i simply mean i just have one aut asara that is of akal purukh. why i saying that to reply some of hard feeling that some of the sadh sangat might have about the daas.

On the other hand , it was not my intention to star any debate about anything whn i wrote this article , daas is again on his knees asking for frogiveness from akal purukh if daas has hurt any on in this forum.

May i again make a request, i am need of shabad that our sangat can read on THE DAY, Please sadh sangat ji i know you have got lots fo knowldge about SIkhi , please help me finding the shabad that would be appropriate for this occassion NOT ANY DHARMIK SONG ,

Again please dont start any debate and please help with the shabab kirtan only

And lets not forget je asi apas wich ladange taan ek dussre nu hurt karange , and har ki jot is every where please dont spread hurt but only sikhi , and pray to akal purukh that we shuold be united under Nishan sahib without any grudges again any one and only do parchar of sikhi , should not forget any one who liad his life for sikhi sidak

Please keep on helping me , i am again sorry for the pain that was cuased due to my lack of knowledge

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji kee fateh

me know what you chatting boutnd about this time me always dig out me dharm yudh morcha speeches. these speeches is actually what brought me to this path. i always get restless and to i feel my blood boiling over what has happned to us ove rthe last 60 years.

only thing we can do is to keep the new generation informed. if we dont dothat then the whole event will soon become a distant memory even in our own lifetime.

my cousins wear India t-shirts even tho thier cousin was killed by panjab police.

Support the various 1984 commemoration events. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=37284

Learn how to represent your kaum and present your kaum's message to the world. Showing pictures of shaheed singhs (while i enjoy it) only isolates us and does not win us support, nor does it educate the public. Explain why these people became shaheed.

rather than violent shirts and slogans, how about something that makes people think?

eg. "Quebec independance is not taboo, so why should Khalistan's independance be taboo?"

The word shaheed is becoming a bad word in some circles. A person isn't always shaheed from fighting, Bhai Jaswant Singh ji Khalra was a human rights activiist who was tortured to death by KP Gill. Let people know about these kinds of shahheedi.

from previous post:

Dr. Cynthia Keppley Mahmood (a huge helper of our communiyt) on the radio discussed raising awareness for Sikh groups is an important process, and we must learn to understand public relations so that we know how to deliver our message to a western audience. She stated that Khalistani advertising is often fanatical looking, and this does not help our cause. We need to examine how other independance movements are working, what tactics work for them and which do not. The Tibetan independance movement being a prime example. Despite violence used in resisting China, violence surrounding the olympic torch relay, and violent protests in Tibet (much of them possibly staged by China), support for Tibetan independacne is incredibly high. Dr. Mahmood stated that when Khalistanis spread their message, it sounds like fanaticism, but when the Dalai Lama spreads his message, it sounds almost like a spiritual sermon. We need to think about this.

For those who don't know who Dr. Mahmood is, she wrote an extremely powerful series of books looking at state violence and the Sikh insurrection, most notable being Fighting for Faith and Nation: Dialogues with Sikh Militants. She has also written a book on Sikh womens rights, and will be discussing Sikh girls and their wearing of the dastaar as part of their assertion of equality.

veer ji

though what you are saying seems to be great however i would request if you can explain more about your point of veiw. as i guess i am not understand the msg that you are trying give in the same manner

Please forgive me for the same

Support the various 1984 commemoration events. http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=37284

Learn how to represent your kaum and present your kaum's message to the world. Showing pictures of shaheed singhs (while i enjoy it) only isolates us and does not win us support, nor does it educate the public. Explain why these people became shaheed.

rather than violent shirts and slogans, how about something that makes people think?

eg. "Quebec independance is not taboo, so why should Khalistan's independance be taboo?"

The word shaheed is becoming a bad word in some circles. A person isn't always shaheed from fighting, Bhai Jaswant Singh ji Khalra was a human rights activiist who was tortured to death by KP Gill. Let people know about these kinds of shahheedi.

from previous post:

Dr. Cynthia Keppley Mahmood (a huge helper of our communiyt) on the radio discussed raising awareness for Sikh groups is an important process, and we must learn to understand public relations so that we know how to deliver our message to a western audience. She stated that Khalistani advertising is often fanatical looking, and this does not help our cause. We need to examine how other independance movements are working, what tactics work for them and which do not. The Tibetan independance movement being a prime example. Despite violence used in resisting China, violence surrounding the olympic torch relay, and violent protests in Tibet (much of them possibly staged by China), support for Tibetan independacne is incredibly high. Dr. Mahmood stated that when Khalistanis spread their message, it sounds like fanaticism, but when the Dalai Lama spreads his message, it sounds almost like a spiritual sermon. We need to think about this.

For those who don't know who Dr. Mahmood is, she wrote an extremely powerful series of books looking at state violence and the Sikh insurrection, most notable being Fighting for Faith and Nation: Dialogues with Sikh Militants. She has also written a book on Sikh womens rights, and will be discussing Sikh girls and their wearing of the dastaar as part of their assertion of equality.