What Does Sikhi Say About Telepathy

apne

Guest peacemaker
Have you experienced it? Is it possible over a distance of hundereds kilometers (250km to be precise!) Have you ever experienced it and then found out it to be real?

Not personally, but I know some people who have. I think it is very possible over that distance.

telepathy as with telekinesis and extra sensory perception falls into the realms of ridhian sidhian, a stage that a gursikh should not aim for

What if it comes naturally to you and without trying to attain it? How to know for sure whether you experience telepathy? What is the next step after telepathy, is it leading to higher spiritual state or does it mean that your spiritual 'kamai' is not giving right results?

Or does it simply mean that you are able to connect with someone whose destiny is connected with you by satguru?

telepathy as with telekinesis and extra sensory perception falls into the realms of ridhian sidhian, a stage that a gursikh should not aim for

What if it comes naturally to you and without trying to attain it? How to know for sure whether you experience telepathy? What is the next step after telepathy, is it leading to higher spiritual state or does it mean that your spiritual 'kamai' is not giving right results?

Or does it simply mean that you are able to connect with someone whose destiny is connected with you by satguru?

it does come naturally to some people and it ultimately depends on how you use them. people who abuse these 'powers' get stuck in their own ego. so as far as i know, ridhian sidhian are a deceiving form of maya, gursikhs who pass this stage progress to a higher avastha.

these are just my views (could be wrong!), for any further info your best off listening to katha (for ridh sidh) or doing some general research on telepathy etc..

Do you believe in it.

Sure!

Have you experienced it? Is it possible over a distance of hundereds kilometers (250km to be precise!) Have you ever experienced it and then found out it to be real?

sometimes doesn't it happen that just when you think about someone they call you and say they were thinking about you too.

that is telepathy.

just that two people must be on the same spiritual frequency for this to happen.

And they must love each other to bits