What Does Sikhi Say About Telepathy

apne

hmmm

so i guess when i think about people whom i dont like or talkin behind their back and they call at the time i am full of :@ ...is it still my love(have to love them to BITS) for them that gets them to call me? lol or is there something more thn that?or is it just a mere coincident?

jus throwing some questions :D

i think ESP and telepathy stuff is kool

from my personal experience I have found that the urge to tease esp in women is a very strong emotion .. as strong as love itself. During my days in Canada, there used to be this Irish girl I knew who stayed in the college residence, now being away from my family and friends and being quite lonely she immdiately reminded me of my mother though a bit taller.

We used to spend time in each other's company but I was not prepared to get serious about it. Now as time went by and I missed my mother more this girl kinda grew on me.

What i used to notice was that as soon as I managed to push her thoughts out of my mind .. she used to call me as if she wanted me to be wrapped around her finger. Slowly I realized that this was a tease. So the urge to tease and the sense of power derived from having someone wrapped around the finger is also a strong emotion and can lead to telepathy with negative intent.

awww hahaha

thats cute

well u will find that happening to u a lot...with sibz its very normal. me and my sister freak each other out sometimes with that stuff when we end up blurbing out the exact same thing ..same words at the same time to someone or to each other lolz

(but freakiest thing of all is when she comes with shopping bags with the stuff i thought about buying lolz)

its all good...just enjoy it i guess?!?!?!(and dont use it for selfish means! :D )