Gattka Classes

Guest _~kaur~_

Guest _~kaur~_

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

i wanted to know if any of u know someone who can give gatka lessons/training any time during the year in US? like if there is a program, classes for certain amount of months...two months worth classes or 6 months etc?

i really want to learn gatka but it is very hard to find someone who knows it or can teach.

I know in UK they teach over the weekends but is there someone who can give "private" lessons or hold classes every day or 3 times a week so i can learn this amazing art fast?...im willing to pay the fee..doesnt really matter how much it is

Thank u so much for reading this and tryin to help me!

Guest Swordsman

i wanted to know if any of u know someone who can give gatka lessons/training any time during the year in US? like if there is a program, classes for certain amount of months...two months worth classes or 6 months etc?

i really want to learn gatka but it is very hard to find someone who knows it or can teach.

I know in UK they teach over the weekends but is there someone who can give "private" lessons or hold classes every day or 3 times a week so i can learn this amazing art fast?...im willing to pay the fee..doesnt really matter how much it is

Thank u so much for reading this and tryin to help me!

wjkkwjkf

im a little confused about your post. you first start by asking if there are any classes in USA. Then go on to ask about one-to-one classes in the UK?!

If you want classes in UK I can help. If you want classes in USA then I cant. Sorry!

wjkkwjkf

Guest _~kaur~_

im sorry about the confusion. i am from US and wanted to know if there was someone who could teach me gatka here as it would be easy for me.

at that moment*when i wrote the post), idea was lingering in my mind that maybe i could go to uk and learn it...i was thinking about coming to UK but, right now, it doesnt seem its possible for me to move.

but lets say if i do come to uk for a while to learn gatka how long would it take?(training period?) i will need to make plans and all.

so please if u culd...let me know :)

Thanks again

wjkk wjkf!

the main akhara in the West is California Gatka Dal, which comprises of various akhare from different parts of California

We are based mainly at Manteca, Stockton/Sacramento, Fremont, Sanjose, Fresno/Selma, Bakersfield, and LA

check out gatka.us for details, we have a forum there too, so u can post questions

I believe Texas has an akhara in Houston (Miri Piri Gatka Akhara?)

There are two akhare I know of in the east coast, though there are probably more. Both are based in DC.

There are probably more gatka teams that I missed, these are just the bigger ones that i know of