Kirtan Diwan In Celebration Of Guru Granth Sahib 300 Gur Gaddi Divas

satty2007

(K_Z)Yeah that;s what I mean it has relevance to us as a nation 300 years on where do we stand is what im trying to say,Im not specifically directing my views to this event but the whole event as in Calendar ,300 years of the Khalsa was hijacked at Anandpur by RSS who gave out leaflets did marches and so on.Now 300 saal Gurgadi is also looking to be hijacked by the Dushman for their own uses,the real tragedy is at Hazoor Saab itself where our Heritage has been destoryed by our very own,ancient trees have been uprooted and cheap Motels built in their place.

Why are we getting so commercial and forgetting the Kurbania that got us to this 300 stage,we should remember those Kurbania,not just the Charkariya th'e chareh and so on,but till now modern day.The very people who truly represented the Guru were martyered in clood blood to uphold our Guru's honour so why should we not remember them on such an occasion,events like these are all good ,but when we forget the true meaning of how we got to 300 and where we stand now we miss our opportunities to forward the Panth and the Panthic cause of Freedom.

So its my humble request to the co ordinators to add just something even a little bit of modern day Sikh history ,even if its a small speech or a poster something that will honour those soormeh who died for our Panth.I know most people will not agree with me and won't even care but please just think about it for a second ,300 saal gurgaddi and we are under siege through the shackles of salvery

This event WILL Bring us TOGETHER that is the main reason im mentioning the Freedom Movement in this ,as we are a Nation and only when Nations come together can we move forward - which we need to from these dark days on our Nation

like khalistan_zindabad said, we should set up a stall and have a group talk about the events. A lot of people are either ignorant or unwilling to acknowledge what happened...we should take the 1st steps to do something...You're right Sarpanch we should be ashamed of haveing 300 saal Guru de naal and having dont nothing.