Ban The Movie Singh Is King!

BAN SINGH IS KINNG  

51 members have voted

1. 1. DO U THINK WE SHOULD FILE AN ONLINE PETITION?

• YES
    • NO

singhs/sikhs in general have a slave mentality. wen sum1 does sumin wrong and does something to take the mick outta sikhs we try and justify wat theyve done. and make out like the singhs who actually are trying to do sumthing about the problem seem wrong. its like wen a master beats a slave the other slaves convince themselves that the slave was wrong and deserve the beats to keep wat little theyve got. guru hargobind sahib ji told us to go to the villages and inspire revolution for the better. nowadays i dont see any singhs capable of doin this.

yeh cause most are all talk and no action, all wel sitting a computer screen and signing petitions, where the actual protests, where the actual action, words dont seem to do anything yet everyone carries on chatting breeze like there gonna change the world...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singhs/sikhs in general have a slave mentality. wen sum1 does sumin wrong and does something to take the mick outta sikhs we try and justify wat theyve done. and make out like the singhs who actually are trying to do sumthing about the problem seem wrong. its like wen a master beats a slave the other slaves convince themselves that the slave was wrong and deserve the beats to keep wat little theyve got. guru hargobind sahib ji told us to go to the villages and inspire revolution for the better. nowadays i dont see any singhs capable of doin this.

yeh cause most are all talk and no action, all wel sitting a computer screen and signing petitions, where the actual protests, where the actual action, words dont seem to do anything yet everyone carries on chatting breeze like there gonna change the world...

your right, i am jus sittin here behind my screen talkin cheap talk. ur sitting behind ur screen too. truth hurts dont it bruv? hurts me too.

your right, i am jus sittin here behind my screen talkin cheap talk. ur sitting behind ur screen too. truth hurts dont it bruv? hurts me too.

but your obviously bothered, whereas i am not :lol:

i just find it funny how so many people get wound up and righteous and do naff all about it, this amuses me, on most issues not just this one :D

who cares about the movie. its probs gna be the usual bopllywood rubbish anyway.

but yeh it does bother me that people see singhs as clowns and papus. of course ur not bothered bruv. if u admitted to ur self that people see sikhs as clowns then u wud kno u shud be doin sumin about it. sumtyms its easier to turn a blind eye.

sum sikh has decided to do sumin about it. mite not be much, mite not even solve the problem but hes started a petition. and wat happens? singhs like u come around and laugh at sum1 tryin to do sumin. easy to laugh at sum1 tho i guess aint it?

im jus a joker sittin behind my pc. but im guessing ur no better then any of us.

who cares about the movie. its probs gna be the usual bopllywood rubbish anyway.

but yeh it does bother me that people see singhs as clowns and papus. of course ur not bothered bruv. if u admitted to ur self that people see sikhs as clowns then u wud kno u shud be doin sumin about it. sumtyms its easier to turn a blind eye.

sum sikh has decided to do sumin about it. mite not be much, mite not even solve the problem but hes started a petition. and wat happens? singhs like u come around and laugh at sum1 tryin to do sumin. easy to laugh at sum1 tho i guess aint it?

im jus a joker sittin behind my pc. but im guessing ur no better then any of us.

when did i say i was better or imply i was better than the rest of 'you'

and yeh of course, everyone sees sikhs as clowns :gg: what planet are you on, a stupid films made and you just think the whole religions getting labelled :-S

lets face it though, there bare pr*cks who go round with paghs and trimmed beard or even sometimes beards and drink and smoke and whatnot, so dont you think there the problem and there giving off that image rather than an ehmi bollywood film!

if sikhs are being perceived as clowns then do something about the original problem, dont have a go at people for there perception of sikhs when your doing nothing to change it yourself!

put it in context, your signing a petition, for what? so you can stop a film which perceives sikhs as being clowns? look at the source of the problem.. hmmmmm let me think, oh all those so called sikhs who wear paghs and trim there beards and drink and do other things such as that which isnt accepted in sikhism, then go and sign your petition, when you can say there perception is wrong, which at the moment for the majority of 'sikhs,' isnt!

First of all, I don't know why we Sikhs have such double standards. When a person from a non-Sikh community makes a film about the Sikh community we quickly jump to minor objections and create a huge kafuffle and stir up controversy. However, we do nothing when Bhangra artistes produce lewd and vulgar music videos. Ive never heard about a protest against Jassi Sidhu, Lehmbar Hussainpuri, Diljit, and all those other singers who call themselves Sikhs yet produce nothing but garbage and call it "maa boli di seva".

I think we first need to clear the clutter in our home and only then will we be in a better position to successfully carry out a protest. As they say in Panjabi "pehla apne manji thalle sota pher lavo".

Very Well Said hats off to u.