I Am A Khalsa So I Am Better Than You!

Guest Guest

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the POSITION of khalsa is MUCH higher than any of you imagine

name urself what u will, but until u've BECOME a khalsa u have no idea how high that status is

for those of you that say amritdharis think they're superior, ur wrong

they are superior, if only by the fact that they've given their head to maharaj

Yes, but philosophy of Guru Nanak Sahib ji is:

miq hodI hoie ieAwxw ]

math hodhee hoe eiaanaa ||

If you are wise, be simple;

qwx hody hoie inqwxw ]

thaan hodhae hoe nithaanaa ||

if you are powerful, be weak;

Axhody Awpu vMfwey ]

anehodhae aap va(n)ddaaeae ||

and when there is nothing to share, then share with others.

ko AYsw Bgqu sdwey ]128]

ko aisaa bhagath sadhaaeae ||128||

How rare is one who is known as such a devotee. ||128||

[if there is someone who has above mentioned 3 qualities, such a person is a BHAGAT]

:WW: ..vahegooroo

name urself what u will, but until u've BECOME a khalsa u have no idea how high that status is

there's a tuk by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji that discusses the position of a khalsa

basically, its says that there when one reaches khalsa-hood, there is no difference between khalsa, guru, and akal--they all become the same

i'll post the tuk once i find it

khalsa ji fateh!

excuse me, i think i sense ego,haumi and hankaar!!!

and in guru granth sahib it says gur parmeshar iko jaan... i dont no about the khalsa thing that you said...

and even if what you say is true,that khalsa is the same as god and guru, (which i dout to be true), any khalsa that thinks they are superier as you are saying, is so not on the ball!!! thats totally on the other side of the fence! y doz guru maharaj say, ' nirgun neech anaad apraadhi' ??? this is what we are.. not superior. as iv said before, i am an amritdhari. havce been since iwas little, and this supriority you are talking about is against gurmat.. guru granth sahib. not one place in the guru granth sahib it says we have a gun. it says hum awgun bhare.. if these mukh-baak's by our gurus are saying this,what is this saying about us if we think we are suprior???

we ony lead a better way of life. this doesnt make the other ppl any less than the peson hu is amritdhari...

any could you please post the tuk that you r thinking of.

thanks!

gurfateh

haumai mar ek liv lagi- meaning,kill this ego of i am better than you, then, only then!! will your liv, birthi, and chit and all that, only then will it join with the ONE.

this is just one of the tuks bout thinkin youare suprior than others..

and this shabad below.. one of my 'faves!!!'

jYqsrI mhlw 4 Gru 1 caupdy

jaithasaree mehalaa 4 ghar 1 choupadhae

Jaitsree, Fourth Mehl, First House, Chau-Padas:

<> siqgur pRswid ]

ik oankaar sathigur prasaadh |

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

myrY hIArY rqnu nwmu hir bisAw guir hwQu DirE myrY mwQw ]

maerai heearai rathan naam har basiaa gur haath dhariou maerai maathaa |

The Jewel of the Lord's Name abides within my heart; the Guru has placed His hand on my forehead.

gurU ny myry isr au~qy Awpxw h`Q r`iKAw, qW myry ihrdy ivc prmwqmw dw rqn (vrgw kImqI) nwm Aw v`isAw [

jnm jnm ky iklibK duK auqry guir nwmu dIE irnu lwQw ]1]

janam janam kae kilabikh dhukh outharae gur naam dheeou rin laathaa |1|

The sins and pains of countless incarnations have been cast out. The Guru has blessed me with the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and my debt has been paid off. ||1||

gurU ny prmwqmw dw nwm id`qw, aus dy AnykW jnmW dy pwp du`K dUr ho gey, (aus dy isroN pwpW dw) krzw auqr igAw [1[

myry mn Bju rwm nwmu siB ArQw ]

maerae man bhaj raam naam sabh arathaa |

O my mind, vibrate the Lord's Name, and all your affairs shall be resolved.

hy myry mn! (sdw) prmwqmw dw nwm ismirAw kr, (prmwqmw) swry pdwrQ (dyx vwlw hY) [

guir pUrY hir nwmu idRVwieAw ibnu nwvY jIvnu ibrQw ] rhwau ]

gur poorai har naam dhrirraaeiaa bin naavai jeevan birathaa | rehaao |

The Perfect Guru has implanted the Lord's Name within me; without the Name, life is useless. ||Pause||

pUry gurU ny (hI) prmwqmw dw nwm (ihrdy ivc) p`kw kIqw hY [ qy, nwm qoN ibnw mnu`Kw izMdgI ivArQ clI jWdI hY [rhwau[

ibnu gur mUV Bey hY mnmuK qy moh mwieAw inq PwQw ]

bin gur moorr bheae hai manamukh thae moh maaeiaa nith faathaa |

Without the Guru, the self-willed manmukhs are foolish and ignorant; they are forever entangled in emotional attachment to Maya.

hy BweI! jyhVy mnu`K Awpxy mn dy ip`Cy qurdy hn auh gurU (dI srn) qoN ibnw mUrK hoey rihMdy hn, auh sdw mwieAw dy moh ivc Psy rihMdy hn [

iqn swDU crx n syvy kbhU iqn sBu jnmu AkwQw ]2]

thin saadhoo charan n saevae kabehoo thin sabh janam akaathaa |2|

They never serve the feet of the Holy; their lives are totally useless. ||2||

[ auhnW ny kdy BI gurU dw Awsrw nhIN ilAw, auhnW dw swrw jIvn ivArQ clw jWdw hY [2[

ijn swDU crx swD pg syvy iqn sPilE jnmu snwQw ]

jin saadhoo charan saadh pag saevae thin safaliou janam sanaathaa |

Those who serve at the feet of the Holy, the feet of the Holy, their lives are made fruitful, and they belong to the Lord.

hy BweI! jyhVy mnu`K gurU dy crnW dI Et lYNdy hn, auh Ksm vwly bx jWdy hn, auhnW dI izMdgI kwmXwb ho jWdI hY [

mo kau kIjY dwsu dws dwsn ko hir dieAw Dwir jgMnwQw ]3]

mo ko keejai dhaas dhaas dhaasan ko har dhaeiaa dhaar jagannaathaa |3|

Make me the slave of the slave of the slaves of the Lord; bless me with Your Mercy, O Lord of the Universe. ||3||

hy hrI! hy jgq dy nwQ! myry au~qy myhr kr, mYnMU Awpxy dwsW dy dwsW dw dws bxw lY [3[

hm AMDuly igAwnhIn AigAwnI ikau cwlh mwrig pMQw ]

ham andhulae giaaneheen agiaanee kio chaaleh maarag panthaa |

I am blind, ignorant and totally without wisdom; how can I walk on the Path?

hy gurU! AsI mwieAw ivc AMnHy ho rhy hW, AsIN Awqmk jIvn dI sUJ qoN s`Kxy hW, swnMU shI jIvn-jugiq dI sUJ nhIN hY, AsI qyry d`sy hoey jIvn-rwh au~qy qur nhIN skdy [

hm AMDuly kau gur AMclu dIjY jn nwnk clh imlµQw ]4]1]

ham andhulae ko gur anchal dheejai jan naanak chaleh milanthaa |4|1|

I am blind - O Guru, please let me grasp the hem of Your robe, so that servant Nanak may walk in harmony with You. ||4||1||

hy gurU! swnMU AMinHAW nMU Awpxw p`lw PVw, qW ik qyry p`ly l`g ky AsI qyry d`sy hoey rsqy auqy qur skIey [4[1[

p.s. i duno y its not come out in gurmukhi!

hey, this just came to my mind, if somthing bad happens to somone, some say <admin-profanity filter activated>, and others say, 'oh waheguru!' shows the mind innit!!!!!!

gurfateh :lol:

i dint claim superiority over anyone

had i claimed i was a khalsa, u cud infer that i was claiming superiority

but i didn't

i was reffering to khalse in third person, displaying the fact that im NOT khalsa

therefore i was not being egotistical, but praising the worth a true khalsa (who never claim superiority anyways)

im pretty sure Khalsa Mehma from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji might just have a bit of praise for maharaj's khalsa...i'll check

but i didn't

i was reffering to khalse in third person, displaying the fact that im NOT khalsa

therefore i was not being egotistical, but praising the worth a true khalsa (who never claim superiority anyways)

im pretty sure Khalsa Mehma from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji might just have a bit of praise for maharaj's khalsa...i'll check

yes, it may have it there... but look, if we start this, it could get to somone saying this.... ' khalsa mero roop hai khass' then this will be taken for the wrong meaning of saying that khalsa is guru gobind sinigh ji, whereas, the escence of dsmesh pita is in the khalsa... do u see this point veer ji??

and you have just said that u wernt saying that khalsa never claims superoirity..................>>>>>>> (i hate spelling this word!! 22 and cant spell!! gudness!!)<<<<<<<<<<......................where as u had stated that," for those of you that say amritdharis think they're superior, ur wrong

they are superior".

i may have got the wrong end of the stick but to me it sounded like you were saying the khalsa is superior... this would be the fall of gurkhalsa in thinkin they are better than anyone else... compassion is the 1st thing a khalsa.. we are all the same light. gurbani says, 'mun tu jot saroop hai' we are all the light of god... therefore, all are the same... making one higher than the other is like caste system....

major fallback!!

but i didn't

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh..

veerji, a thought has come to my mind and i feel i must put foward a benti to u..

u had said that you are not khalsa. santa de bachan are to look to guru granth sahib bofore dasam granth.. i am aware that i do not no whether you look to the guru granth alot or not... but many a time i have come accross sangat that are not khalse and they read the dasam granth but hardly the guru granth..

a keemat piece of information i feel i must tell you which was told to me by an udhaasi, is that guru granth is for kaar (the world which is why we should look to this first) and dasam granth is for akaar (god. which shows the depth of the dasam granth.)

the way i saw it wen i was told this was how can we be worthey or even understand the escence of the dasam granth if it was ment for god? (akaar)

so this is the thing.. guru granth is our first point of referance in how to see things and from what perspective. and how to live in rehet and follow dharam.. you can find everything in guru granth..theres not a thing that iv come accross in dasam granth that can not be gotten fron guru granth...if you search for it with your heart, you will find it in guru granth... so this is a humble request.. benti from somone hu is happy sitting in the dust of saadh sangat.

forgiv any badness that may have been imposed on yourself by myself writing this..

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.