N- Deal In India, Should Akalis Support Govt In Centre?

Lot of heated arguments are coming up in India on Nuclear Deal. It seems very soon govt will be test on floor of the house as whether it can go ahead or not with operations of such deal. What Sangat thinks,

Should Akali dal take independent stand like siva sena and support the deal

or Remain with what NDA thinks.

From Punjab point of views, my understanding is such a deal is good. As energy cost is getting very high. Any case Centre leadership will be under US for any future foreign policy. What is Punjab going to loose if such deal is passed?

I did also read on simarnjit singh mann's article. He was dead agaist the N-deal but I could not understand why. OIL is going up at 142 $ barrel now.

Lot of heated arguments are coming up in India on Nuclear Deal. It seems very soon govt will be test on floor of the house as whether it can go ahead or not with operations of such deal. What Sangat thinks,

Should Akali dal take independent stand like siva sena and support the deal

or Remain with what NDA thinks.

From Punjab point of views, my understanding is such a deal is good. As energy cost is getting very high. Any case Centre leadership will be under US for any future foreign policy. What is Punjab going to loose if such deal is passed?

I did also read on simarnjit singh mann's article. He was dead agaist the N-deal but I could not understand why. OIL is going up at 142 $ barrel now.

Saad Sangath Ji,

Fateh

India's power situation is woeful.

In India Power generation has never been in sync with demand and now the gap is just widening.

Cost of generation is also going up.

Nuclear Power is an answer to India's power woes. However, as this Nuclear Deal is with USA, Indian Communist Parties are opposing it. Had this Deal been with Russia Indian Commies would have been pushing the UPA Government to ink the Deal!

Its said that the Chinese Nuclear Deal is much more stringent that India's Deal. And Pakistan has signed a Nuclear Deal with China.

Also as this Deal is with USA certain fundamentalist Muslim organazations as againat this Deal.

Deal is good for India but sadly today Indian political Parties are looking at what is good for their individual Parties.

All the best

Apparently in a bid to shore up support for its Nuclear deal, the Congress is offering Cash Money to anyone who has MP's in their pocket and lends it support in the floor of the parliament.

And wonder who comes first to grab this offer ??

yes ...

you guessed it correctly

It is your favorite son ..

Shri Sukhbir Badal has landed up in Congress doorstep offering support to embattled Congress on nuclear deal.

Do these people have no loyalties except for money

I am for N-Deal. Akalis should get assurance that N –plant is setup in Punjab in lieu of support for on N Deal in parliament vote .Rather couple of N plants should be setup in Punjab under IAEA guidelines

So far, I have not seen any news as where the Akalis claim to support Govt on N-deal. The last I heard was that they will discuss the issue. This deal is going to make India away from non-alignment independent policy to be under US now. I think its good for Sikhs. Sarna was right in asking two dozen sikhs MPs to support Manmohan Singh on this deal.

Rather couple of N plants should be setup in Punjab under IAEA guidelines

Can u imagine if there 's a chernobyl like accident or a delibrate accident done by GOI, it would be a genocide of majority of Sikh population

A Neucler plant under IAEA supervision is safe. Also local population will gets jobs & develop skills.

By your standard, French population is under great threat as 75% of power in France comes from N plants

Rather couple of N plants should be setup in Punjab under IAEA guidelines

Can u imagine if there 's a chernobyl like accident or a delibrate accident done by GOI, it would be a genocide of majority of Sikh population

the evil Hindu can do anything at anytime, but the noble IAEA official is reliable.

India imports more than 70% of its oil and oil is the LIFE BLOOD of the economy and nuclear power CANNOT SUBSITUTE oil.

There is going to be complete anarchy and catastrophic destruction(civil wars, riots) in the near future in India irrespective of this whether this N-deal goes ahead or not.

Kindly search for the heading "What About Nuclear Energy"

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/SecondPage.html