Taksal Santhiya In Birmingham?

Guest _Sikher_

Guest _Sikher_

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Does anyone know of any Santhiya class's run by Taksal in Birmingham? I need to learn from scratch and want to start learning asap as I feel ashamed that I cant read Maharajs pavitar bani shudh. I know of Punjabi class's but theyre run just to learn Punjabi not Gurmukhi so theyre no good to me.

Please help a Singh out.

Santhya classes happen all throughout midlands more or less everyday at some gurdvara sahib, For beginers Ustaad Bhai Baldeep Singh teaches at Smethwcik GNG 6pm Wednesday in the main upstairs hall. An amazing and brilliant Ustaad. Plz Attend

Or For further information Contact www.damdamitaksaal.org

Sangat ji, Beginning in 3 weeks time (wednesday 23rd July), Santhya Classes by Ustad Bhai Baldeep Singh jee (DDT) will begin at Nanaksar Taht Gurdvara Wolverhampton every wednesday 6.45 - 8.45pm, Clasees will be split into 3 categories

Beginner (basic panjabi alphabet)

Intermedaite (muharni)

Nitnem (7 bania) Guru Granth Sahib jee Santhia

This is an opportunity for both females and males to come and learn correct Gurbani pronounciation as taught by Guru Gobind Singh Jee when Setting Up His DamDami Taksal

For more information pm myself and i will give you the relvent contact details

• 1 month later...

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Hello ji,

I can speak fluent punjabi and also know the punjabi alphabet and can read gurbani at a normal pace . When it comes to the 7 bani's i'm quite fluent at them and i love to go deeper and deeper into each and every message behind every line. However, i did not learn from a taksal and i so i dont know some of the vocabulary they use when they talk. I really want to go to bhai baldeep singh ji's class , however, which class do you think i would fit into- begginners, intermedite or 7 bani's . What is taught in the intermediate class? Im starting 1st of uni on the 1st of september in birmingham so i want to go to the gurdwara in smethick. Also, could you please tell me what days he teaches there?

Thank you ji.!