Chardi Kala Jatha! American Sikhs

I love the Kirtan that they do....it truly wicked!

BUT why are they charging between £500 - £1000 for a hour and half of kirtan? That should so excessive....is this normal for Kirtanees?

That is a blatant lie yesterday on the radio they were saying how everyone including keertani should have their own source of income other than bheta, they were saying how they have their own kirat and keertan is like a hobby for them not a job.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS THERE GOING 2 BE A BROADCAST OF 2DAI PROGRAMM ANYWWER LIVE???????

I think Amrit Bani are going to broadcast their prgrams. They tried today, but it sounded like they got someone to call the studio from a mobile inside the Darbar - couldn't hear anything.

About them charging for Kirtan - please double check these rumours before posting them on the internet. Reading chugli/nindya doesn't do us any favours.

I love the Kirtan that they do....it truly wicked!

BUT why are they charging between £500 - £1000 for a hour and half of kirtan? That should so excessive....is this normal for Kirtanees?

That is a blatant lie yesterday on the radio they were saying how everyone including keertani should have their own source of income other than bheta, they were saying how they have their own kirat and keertan is like a hobby for them not a job.

How can this be a lie, I was speaking to Charanpreet Singh from KSUK and he was the one told me what they charges are for the their time.

Please don't call me a liar this come directly from KSUK!

How can this be a lie, I was speaking to Charanpreet Singh from KSUK and he was the one told me what they charges are for the their time.

Please don't call me a liar this come directly from KSUK!

If this is true I apologise and its a disgrace but I still find it hard to believe.

Also benti to the organisers tonight can we please get a proper broadcast last night was a joke you couldn't even hear the shabad i'm sure amrit bani can do better than some desi system of putting a phone by the speakers.