1,000,000 (1 Million) Jaap Of Mool Mantar, Japji Sahib And Chaupi Sahib For Sarbat Da Bhala

Tera

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh...

I would like to let you know about 'Gurmat Parchaar Seva (Nottingham)' who set out with the aim to get 1,000,000 (1 million) Jaap completed by the Sangat before Dhan Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji’s 300th Gurgaddi Divas in October 2008. We are reciting these Jaaps to celebrate this auspicious occasion and for Sarbat Da Bhala (goodwill for all mankind).

You can see the website at: http://www.gpsnottingham.co.uk/Jaap.html

List of Jaaps complete so far: http://www.gpsnottingham.co.uk/Jaap%20Update.html

It does not matter if you can only recite a few (or even 1) Mool Mantar or Jaap, every little help will be very much appreciated, so please help us to reach our target and obtain Guruji’s Blessings. Please note These Jaaps do not include your daily Nitnem.

The running total on the web site will be updated every Wednesday, so please e-mail your total jaaps recited to jaaps@gpsnottingham.co.uk every Tuesday evening. Final total of the Jaap recited, will be included in the Ardaas on the day of Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji’s Gurgaddi Divas in October.

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh...

I will do Mool Mantar Jaap on my way to work and to home 20 min one way(total 40min) from this Sunday to Thursday 5days this week.. Starting July 06. with Waheguru's belessing.

all the benefits go to Sarbat Da Bhala.

3 days down 2 to go ......... after I will submit.

bump