Dhadrianwale Kirtan

Guest _Guest_

Guest __Guest__
it's called Dharna. Sant Baba Ishar Singh made this popluar amongst sikhs as it is a very simple se of instruemnts etc. Very basic and drives the point home.

also refering to Ranjit Singh without then title " Bhai, Sant or Giani ,Gurmukh" etc is not wise. His sewa is immense for the panth at this time.

WJKK WJKF

Thanks everybody for the replies. I just want to make it known that my question was not about Bhai Ranjit Singh ji, just about the style of kirtan. I used Bhai Ranjit Singh ji as an example because I know he is well known.

Also regarding not giving Bhai Ranjit Singh ji a title before was because from what I know there is a lot of controversy regarding whether Bhai Ranjit Singh ji is a Sant or not, so I tried to go neutral. But then again I guess the title Bhai, Giani , or Gurmukh are neutral so sorry If I have offended anyone.

Thanks again. :)

WJKKWJKF

Guest Guest

Sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib fell into the charan of sant jawala singh ji harkhowal.

Sant jawala singh ji was an very respected saint during that period and said "could you please rise above this sidhi dharna kirtan and it's appeasing tunes - since there is an higher objective to be achieved".

LOLLL, i do sangat of a mahapursh that stayed with sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib all ther life, they had 2 hours personal time with them in the bhora sahib. and trust me that never happend ive asked them as they are in uk at moment.

when sant baba isher singh ji used to stay and do seva of sant attar singh ji reru sahib wale. sant attar singh ji placed sant isher singh jis hand on the vaja and said from today you will do sangats palaa through sidheh dharna kirtan and they never learnt kirtan it came to them through kirpa of sant attar singh ji, and there is no higher avashta for sant isher singh ji to reach as they were pooran bram giani aphed mahapursh.

before sant isher singh ji left for sachkand they rote a letter wich ive read my self, and they had rote that maharaaj have gave me the duty of kirtan for so many years and my body cant take no more and i have cum to the place 'jitheh pandeh neh futnah' meaning wer my body is going to give way. the night before sant isher singh ji left ther body for sachkand, they told ther singh that after they have left there body there body will still be sitting up straight and still be breathing to show sangat that simran can take you to such a level. when jathedarr mohinder singh ji went in the morning to give chaa to sant ji they saw sant ji sittin in a chokra with ther head down and thought to them selves this is strange as sant ji never sits in a chokra with ther head down, and then they relised sant ji had preformed the kotak they had told everyone a night before. when they called a doctor to chek sant ji the doctor sed the hole body seems to be fine but ther is sumthing missing afta couple mins sant jis body then dropped.

when they did jal parva of sant ji in india, sant jis sareer was placed in a glass box and taken into the middle of the lake. ther was hundreds and thousands of sangat that turned up for the jal parva, wen singhs let the box into the water all sangat becam to shed tears, then couple mins later sant jis box came bak up to nek level and did a 360 degree turn and gave sangat ther last darshan, from what ive herd from singhs on the boat who wer ther, a bright light was seen by the singhs on the boat when sant jis body came bak up for last time...... they wer pooran brham giani apehd mahapursh

DHAN DHAN SANT BABA ISHER SINGH JI (RARA SAHIB WALE)

sorry let me rephrase for people who have problems understanding, ther is no such thing as dharna being kachi bani

i dont think it is my understading that is the problem, it is your phrasing.

if i said, "there is no such thing as green" you would say, "dont be stupid!" but if i said, there is no such thing as green tigers, then you would know what i meant. so in the future make sure what you say makes sense so as not to say something that is rather stupid.

Sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib fell into the charan of sant jawala singh ji harkhowal.

Sant jawala singh ji was an very respected saint during that period and said "could you please rise above this sidhi dharna kirtan and it's appeasing tunes - since there is an higher objective to be achieved".

Why make up stories?

:rolleyes:

Why make up stories?

:rolleyes:

That is totally made up story.. i dont know what people try to prove by posting such sakhiya.

Sant jawala singh ji met sant isher singh ji few times, one time sant maharaj ji was totally in bairaag and stayed in bhora for a quite while, sant jawala singh ji came visit them and reminded them bachans of his gur bhai sant attar singh ji reru sahib and encouraging them to bless people with naam dhan ishaan via amrit sanchars, kirtan samagams.

this is from multiple sources- nau ratan, jivan kiranie kitab dedicated to sant jawala singh ji harkhowale.