What Is The Need? (rebellious Sikhism)

Singh_Valiance

I agree with xxx , Majority mentality of people in India (non-Sikhs) is that of like SA6 , not offending you , but even when I tell my friends about what happened to Sikhs in 84' , all they say is remain within India and fight for your rights , but to tell you the reality , we Sikhs are already done with that , fighting for rights is a previous thing , When our very own Govt. didn't apologise to us even after 24 years about what happened in 84' and even after a genocide of 20,000 sikhs post-Indira Gandhi , not a single man was jailed , how can we sit quiet under the rule of the same Govt?

Remember that a Sikh can watch his home burn , bit not his Gurudwara .

To put this discussion on right track , I think it would be better if we don't link our struggle with that of the Marathas . <_<

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

India may have its faults, but it has given its citizens by far, the most humane treatment in the whole of Asia and the Middle east. Even Europe.

We may never know why 1984 happened and what was the purpose behind it. But rest assured, the purpose was not to kill Sikhs just for the sake of it.

2 of the stupidest, most inaccurate statements made regarding this issue in a while...

by the way, the pogroms against muslims in gujurat happened along the exact same pattern as the anti-sikh pogroms in 84. the coverup was also along the same patterns. the only difference was that htis time muslims were sometimes given teh option of saying Raam to convert or death.

Justice denied means that this kind of thing can keep happening.