Budha Dal Rehraas Sahib And Arti-arta

• 2 months later...

http://theshastarman.com/ used to sell Buddha Dal Nitnem gutke but the site is closing down so I don't know where you can buy one. But you can download the audio though..

Audio of Rehras Sahib by Akali Nihang Baba Nihal Singh Ji

http://gurmatveechar.org/audio/Gurbani_Uch...ehras.Sahib.mp3

Is arti-arta the same as the long Aarti?

Aarti - long

http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/presentatio...%20-%20long.ppt

...and here is me thinking that ALL Gutkay and Rehrass Sahib was the same for every Sikh....is it different version or something.....cause Gurbani can't be put in different versions.........confused.com :6

The bani is the same in all the Gutkeh Sahibs obviously, its just that some rehras sahibs are longer than others, Budda Dal Rehras Sahib is the longest and Rehras Sahib published by SGPC is the shortest.

To the original poster Where are you from, I may be able to get a hold of the Gutka Sahib for u.

...and here is me thinking that ALL Gutkay and Rehrass Sahib was the same for every Sikh....is it different version or something.....cause Gurbani can't be put in different versions.........confused.com :6

The bani is the same in all the Gutkeh Sahibs obviously, its just that some rehras sahibs are longer than others, Budda Dal Rehras Sahib is the longest and Rehras Sahib published by SGPC is the shortest.

Where are you from, I may be able to get a hold of the Gutka Sahib for u.

How come they are longer though? I didn't know there were two variations, I am from leeds in the Uk.

Can you read the short and the longer version, I mean if we recite it, would that mean we not reciting the right bani? This not for argument purpose but to know if we are reading the right bani for the evening, thanks veera for your input.

How come they are longer though? I didn't know there were two variations, I am from leeds in the Uk.

Can you read the short and the longer version, I mean if we recite it, would that mean we not reciting the right bani? This not for argument purpose but to know if we are reading the right bani for the evening, thanks veera for your input.

All versions are parvaan singh, if panj pyaare didnt state anything when it came to Rehras Sahib then just carry on reading which ever version you read. I think the Taksal version is a safe bet which starts from "har jug jug bhagath oupaaeiaa paij rakhadhaa aaeiaa raam raajae ", its got the dohra's in there after chaupai sahib so I would suggest you read this version if you already dont. SGPC version has cut out the dohras and a part of chaupai sahib so its obviously better to read versions which havent got the bani cut out.

All versions are parvaan singh, if panj pyaare didnt state anything when it came to Rehras Sahib then just carry on reading which ever version you read. I think the Taksal version is a safe bet which starts from "har jug jug bhagath oupaaeiaa paij rakhadhaa aaeiaa raam raajae ", its got the dohra's in there after chaupai sahib so I would suggest you read this version if you already dont. SGPC version has cut out the dohras and a part of chaupai sahib so its obviously better to read versions which havent got the bani cut out.

Thanks Veera! I will have a look which one we have, I think it may be the longer version! Chalo I will have a look when I get home. I agree its a safer bet to read the bani which isnt cut out, great, at least now I have the vote of confidence...thanks