An Experince Of Nirvana Durring A Stroke

Bored

Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor had an opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: One morning, she realized she was having a massive stroke. As it happened -- as she felt her brain functions slip away one by one, speech, movement, understanding -- she studied and remembered every moment. This is a powerful story about how our brains define us and connect us to the world and to one another.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

WAHEGURUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was introduced to this at the Waterloo sikh youth camp that happened durring JUne 2008.

An amazing experince i wish i had and we all can through meditation (nam jap)

Thanks for sharing, great video. Waheguru

Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor had an opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: One morning, she realized she was having a massive stroke. As it happened -- as she felt her brain functions slip away one by one, speech, movement, understanding -- she studied and remembered every moment. This is a powerful story about how our brains define us and connect us to the world and to one another.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

WAHEGURUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was introduced to this at the Waterloo sikh youth camp that happened durring JUne 2008.

An amazing experince i wish i had and we all can through meditation (nam jap)