1984 Sri Akal Thakat Sahib Katha - Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji (dhandrianwale)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovekhalistan is your finger always pointing towards the other person :rolleyes:

Can't you sant followers not speak without death threats?

Do you matha tek his toilet as well?

burn ;)

according to gurbani... toilet is people that do nindiya. I am not doing any mata take to you.

Nindak hamra kapda dhova.

I don't like how Ranjit Dhadrianwala chelas keep boasting about the number of people who got amrit-shakk by Dhadrianwala. But these chelas have forgotten that in Sikhi, quality is better than quantity.

and i dont like it when nindaks just SIT there doin nufin themselves! if its about quality to u..then go on.... u try and do what they do!!!

<_< keep ur opinions to urself, and i'll keep mine!

I don't like how Ranjit Dhadrianwala chelas keep boasting about the number of people who got amrit-shakk by Dhadrianwala. But these chelas have forgotten that in Sikhi, quality is better than quantity.

and i dont like it when nindaks just SIT there doin nufin themselves! if its about quality to u..then go on.... u try and do what they do!!!

<_< keep ur opinions to urself, and i'll keep mine!

I think we have few users here on sikhsangat like Namstang , Gkaur, you and few other (I don't remember their user name) that speaks the trust and guide others to understand sikhi. But most people visit this site just for fun, chugli and nindiya.

when a sant does a diwaan and bare people take amrit they some how get slandered, but if sum AKJ came out nower and gives amrit to thousands, people would be like hai hai dhan hai dhan hai, dhan teri kamai. our sikh youth today are confused very confused, if they not part of a jatha or group they think they are not sikh, you dont need to be part of a jatha or group to be a pure sikh, just follow maharaj, maharaj is the only you will need here and afta. no jatha or sect is gonna go with u

i love how everyone bashes up akj sooo much these days....hahahah ur cracked man u know why someone would ever wanna boast about giving amrit to a thouasand people? because they want popularity or they want money or they want people to go dhan hai dhan hai. so before u start bashing on the jatha look at what the dhandrianwale are doing also its not possible to give amrit to anyone, no one can give amrit to anyone only guru sahib can bless you with it so whats to boast about?

You guys are talking as if if u have the actual figures that say that 90% of people that took amrit went back or everyone that took amrit remained a gursikh. When less people are taking amrit in punjab compared to before people complain when more people are taking amrit people still complaining <_<

Worry about how much of a gursikh you are becoming.

peace