Oouaa Oouaaaa

SonyNeech

live 2 love bhenji - i wuld give u the bat but i already used it to hit sony neech nd i ended up breaking the bat :p

yh lets go all girl power on him - dat will teach him :p

sony this is for u - i'm opening a bottle of ................................................guess...........................

.............a bottle of.................................................YAZOO........................

.....................n i'm lifting it.........................................very slowly..................................and now i'm pouring it......................................................into a glass...................................and............................i'm drinking it.............................................................................s

ooo nice..............................................creamy........................

.....cool....................................and.................................

...guess.............................................gettin there...................................................U CANT HAVE ANY!

live 2 love bhenji - i wuld give u the bat but i already used it to hit sony neech nd i ended up breaking the bat :p

yh lets go all girl power on him - dat will teach him :p

sony this is for u - i'm opening a bottle of ................................................guess...........................

.............a bottle of.................................................YAZOO........................

.....................n i'm lifting it.........................................very slowly..................................and now i'm pouring it......................................................into a glass...................................and............................i'm drinking it.............................................................................s

ooo nice..............................................creamy........................

.....cool....................................and................................

...guess.............................................gettin there...................................................U CANT HAVE ANY!

cryinggggggggggggg

kini chalak......tu

bache samne bottle khol ke sara yazoo pee gayeeeeeee..

bacha kol bhukha dekhda riha......u make me laugh

ooooooooo mera yazooooooooo

oouaaaaa ouuaaaaaaa

mera yazoo tu pee gayeeeeeeeee

avnitlkkkkkkkkk..plz bache di help kar

gud 4 u anonymous :TH:

kinni chalak

tu vi menu mardi aaaa..

bachha bhukha sou jana

daar ke baba da naam lena

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

lmao.........ok SonyNeech you are probably like 20 years old!!! GET OVER IT!!! But thanks for making everyone laugh at these pointless threads you keep making!!! i respect you for that!! Amrit Kaur Khalsa where is your bat i think we need to put it to use again!!! or we might be able to retrieve Peacemaker and get him to do some karate!!! wow...i can only imagine how bored SonyNeech must be!!! lol hmm....maybe Anonymous Kaur can help us!! you know some girl power.......3 on 1!!! i think we can do it!!! SONYNEECH BE AWARE OR JUST CLOSE YOUR WINDOW OR SOMETHING........YOU SHOULD SAY YOUR GOODBYES TO YOUR TEDDY BEAR!!!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!!! lmao :D

yeeee...i'm working on it :p