8 members have voted

1. 1. ,,..

• 1 a day
    • 2 a day
    • 3 a day
    • i will try and increase these^^
    • FULL :)

vjkk vjkf

ok...... our aim is to do AS MUCH AS WE CAN...... this will take 1-2 hours......

so lets do ardas for permission and ALL start sukhmani sahib jeee :BOW:

sorry, i know ive jumped a bit..BUT..... its ok..... its hard at first..BUT..pleaseeeee...start by an ashpate a day.....and increaseee .....vaheguroo...

the more the better! :D and dhan dhan guru arjun dev jee has blessed us with sukhmnai sahib jee.... if we recite it all..we have made our swaas safal..... sukhmai sahib jee covers ALL our daily breathes......sooo plsss..... lets starttt

:pray:

I want to ask shoud we be doing full Sukhmani Sahib at once. I havent ever recited SukhMani Sahib before. I started to do it a few months back....but i like read 10-20 pages a day at night b4 sleeping. I sometime like to sing in a keertan and thats how i enjoy it a lot.....

Am i doing anything wrong?

I want to ask shoud we be doing full Sukhmani Sahib at once. I havent ever recited SukhMani Sahib before. I started to do it a few months back....but i like read 10-20 pages a day at night b4 sleeping. I sometime like to sing in a keertan and thats how i enjoy it a lot.....

Am i doing anything wrong?

i think its ok to do certain ashpates a day... :umm: hope soo :umm:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:WW: want to hear something wiked? :o

well 2day at gurdwara sahib, i took my gutka with me, so i tried some ashpates in morning, and thought i'll do the rest later. and OMG.... got to the gurdwara and sukhmani sahib jee was being recited :o i was like YAAAAAAAAAY.... but then, i thought oh damn i wont be able to concentrate because i thought giani jee was wayy ahead.... so i say down, and started....UNTIL...OMG..... gianijee started from where i had to start :o thats the 4th aspate :o :o WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW

:BOW: mahraj is greatttttt :WW:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:WW: want to hear something wiked? :o

well 2day at gurdwara sahib, i took my gutka with me, so i tried some ashpates in morning, and thought i'll do the rest later. and OMG.... got to the gurdwara and sukhmani sahib jee was being recited :o i was like YAAAAAAAAAY.... but then, i thought oh damn i wont be able to concentrate because i thought giani jee was wayy ahead.... so i say down, and started....UNTIL...OMG..... gianijee started from where i had to start :o thats the 4th aspate :o :o WWWWOOOOOOWWWWW

:BOW: mahraj is greatttttt :WW:

Thats really good, guru maharaj mer karan. They say that even your shoulder is far from you but god is nuch closer. Guru mere sang sada hai nale. agar kuj galat bolya hoye teh dass nu maafi deyaje. waheguru ji da khalse teh waheguru ji di fateh :BOW: