Need Help: Gursikh Sweet/ Samosay Shop In Wolverhampton?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Sangat Ji,

Daas needs help. If anyone knows of a Gursikh sweet/samosay shop in Wolverhamton or Walsall area then please let me know. There is a family function in Walsall and they want to get Barfi and samosay from an Amritdhari shop (or if none at all, at least Keshdhari Rehat wale).

Thanks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm, you guys are making me hungry!!!! There is a pure amritdhari shop in Leeds to do this, but sorry you will have to come all the way here to get your samosay and spring rolls etc....hehehe

I think best thing to do is ask around in wolverhampton or even take your car and go around and see what you find...ask even people in Gurudwara etc they may have an idea? If you was here my mum makes them and she is an amritdhari!

Daas doesn't live in Wolverhampton or Walsall.

There is a family function in a weeks time and they wanted to get food which is suitable for everybody to eat. So just finding about suitable shops for the family to buy food from (as they are not aware themselves).

Why not get it from B'ham, there must be loads of Gursikh food shops there and its close by? No?

arghhh there is one in walsall... IVE FORGOT THE NAME.... :| dammnnn

but desi sweet centre>>they are all amritdhari gursikhs..... try there...its on soho rd...not far from walsall.

i'll try and think of the walsall shop name and let u knw : )

arghhh there is one in walsall... IVE FORGOT THE NAME.... :| dammnnn

but desi sweet centre>>they are all amritdhari gursikhs..... try there...its on soho rd...not far from walsall.

i'll try and think of the walsall shop name and let u knw : )

Bhenji if you can find out the name of the shop in Walsall that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.