Vahiguru Or Us ?

Guest confused

Guest confused

vahiguru ji ka khalsa, vahiguru ji ki pateh

i have a very little knowledge on this matter and i want to know from the sangat who writes our destiny ? future ?, is it us or vahiguru.

if everythings goes according to vahiguru's will then why us human beings tend to make so many mistakes ? for example commiting murder, rape etc..

someone please explain it according to gurbani. thankyou.

Guest _KHA15A_

wjkk wjkf

i think what it is, is that waheguru writes for us to do good and bad things. but when you steal something or commnt a sin there is always a voice comming from inside of you saying do the right thing, that is waheguru. waheguru tests us by seeing if we will be able to resist the evils.

sorry my acount isnt working i had to use this.

wjkk wjkf

we eat what we sow (lol if that makes sense)

vaheguroo is the one who does EVERYTHINGG, nothin can be done without vaheguroo.

good/bad things are written accroding to our karam and past actions, but we cant remeber them can we?

like during guru nanak dev jees times, a man used to lie to ppl that it will rain 2day, and ppl got happy and started planting crops, but the man kept lying and sed no the rains comin to the east, no the west.... sorry the sakhi goes somek like this...erm ... anyway then as he got caught ppl were soo annoyed that he lied!

so during guru harkrishan jees time, gurujee came across a big worm and it was suffering like mad becasue it had lots and lots of insects biting it, and plp asked why? gurujee sed cuz in his last birth he made ppl suffer cuz he lied.... so he is paying now

:)

pull chuk maaafi

The answer is not one or the other. Gurbani says that waheguroo is in everything. That means that every decision we make is also waheguroo's decision!

The way I think of it, God created this universe to operate under a simple set of rules... if you stab someone, they may live or die. They may bleed or not. They don't turn into a carrot. So the options of what is available is limited by these rules set out about how our universe works. Therefore everything that happens must be under waheguroo's hukam, because the laws of the universe don't allow it to happen any other way. But that also means that any decision an individual makes, yes it is their own decision, but their decision is limited by these simple rules. Thus, everything that happens is both individual AND waheguroo's at the same time!

Guest Malfion
The answer is not one or the other. Gurbani says that waheguroo is in everything. That means that every decision we make is also waheguroo's decision!

The way I think of it, God created this universe to operate under a simple set of rules... if you stab someone, they may live or die. They may bleed or not. They don't turn into a carrot. So the options of what is available is limited by these rules set out about how our universe works. Therefore everything that happens must be under waheguroo's hukam, because the laws of the universe don't allow it to happen any other way. But that also means that any decision an individual makes, yes it is their own decision, but their decision is limited by these simple rules. Thus, everything that happens is both individual AND waheguroo's at the same time!

That was an amazing way to describe it.

Guest Gurbaksheesh

Deeds we do in our present lives we do because of the types of deeds we did in our past lives...

If we do bad deeds in this life, we should understand we weren't all that amazing of people in our previous lives...Everything now is happening because of your own actions but everything is happening under Akaal Purakh's HUKAM...

But god's so kind, he has given us his Gurbaani which he tells us again and again to grab with both hands but us wordly fools just can't do it...

By reciting god's name, we cleanse our souls from all the sins we did in our past and present lives/life...

Maharaj ji has given his children such a big Daat...To realize it and to act upon it depends on us...but at the same time...Nothing is under a human's control, we all have to follow his HUKAM...