amazing story of a sikh women

cud b so, but surly punjab radio aint thick enuff 2 believe this story if it wuz really not tru????

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

true..

punjab radio is very criticl when it comes to these things. i used to listen to it...and they never talked about shaheed singhs..ghosts.. etc..cuz their view on this subject was that..in sikhi these things dont exsist or what eva..

i remeber i think it was "Guhman" something who was talkin about it...and he sorta stopped a guy from talkin about shaheeds. the guy on the phone was saying that ..he has seen shaheeds in white cloths etc..but Guhman sorta ignored it and told the guy to talk abut something else..i was like ohmy.gif

u know how radio people are..either they cut u off..or sorta ignore u in a nice way :@

and im surprised that punjab radio didnt say nuffin about this topic ...im sure they made some kin dof comment blush.gif

(or may be (now) they ha

ve changed there thinking)

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cud b so, but surly punjab radio aint thick enuff 2 believe this story if it wuz really not tru????

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

true..

punjab radio is very criticl when it comes to these things. i used to listen to it...and they never talked about shaheed singhs..ghosts.. etc..cuz their view on this subject was that..in sikhi these things dont exsist or what eva..

i remeber i think it was "Guhman" something who was talkin about it...and he sorta stopped a guy from talkin about shaheeds. the guy on the phone was saying that ..he has seen shaheeds in white cloths etc..but Guhman sorta ignored it and told the guy to talk abut something else..i was like ohmy.gif

u know how radio people are..either they cut u off..or sorta ignore u in a nice way :@

and im surprised that pun

jab radio didnt say nuffin about this topic ...im sure they made some kin dof comment blush.gif

(or may be (now) they have changed there thinking)

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

THen i think he called at the wrong time

as 'Ghuman' Gives a Panjabi - Bhangra show

and only Bhai Jasveer Singh jee,

BHai Satnam Singh jee, and Bhai Gurdeep Singh jee do Gurbani veechar

so the guy might have called wrong program tongue.gif

bhull chukk aaf

GurFateh

waheguru jee ka khalsa! waheguru jee kee fateh!!

whether or not this particular story is true or not or is distorted because it's been passed from person to person really doesn't matter. These stories are reality. they DO happen.

Gupti, if bani says "GURU MERAY SUNGH SADHA HAI NALAY" then who are we to be skeptical that these types of stories are fake?

It is our own insercurities, it's our own lack of faith in the Guru...which lead us to believe that Guru Sahib Jee does not have this type of power.

There have been so many situations where you've almost got hit by a car, or you are driving and miss an accident my milli's of a second. There is a Gursikh bhen jee, who was hit by a car...and the whole car was gone the only part that wasn't smased into was where she was sitting. When she was telling me, she was like Sandeep Kaur if you saw the car, you would not beleive that I am living today. She was on her way to gathka practise.

We all need tos tart having more faith in Guru Sahib Jee...

Bhul Chuck Maaf Karnaa Jee

Sandeep Kaur

Thats all very good abt the car, but I knew someone who wasn't so fortunate. In fact, the person I knew was very unlucky, 99 times out of a hundred the accident would not have been fateful. (Please note, I didn't write my previous posts with this in mind).

I'm sceptical of stories where people say: "I heard so and so happened once...". In fact, in complete contradiction to what I appear to have said so far, I fully believe you when you talk about your friend. Why? Because this was about someone that *you* know. You have shared this story with us and I would not doubt the validity of what you are saying because you know your friend. Unfortunately noone knows the girl in the original story and my personal belief is that its because the story is made up. I 1st heard it a couple of years ago, and fair to say, I was in awe. But I stand by one of my original posts:

The reason I'm sceptical is this: if someone on this forum really takes heart to this story and it inspires them then good. But what if that person is walking home on their own late at night and they realise that 2 potential muggers are following them? If the muggers then attacked that person, even after that person did the same thing that the girl in the story did, chances are he/she are going to get mugged. Agreed?

Well think about the consequences. The poor guy/girl could be thinking:

"I did exactly the same thing that the girl did, why did it not work for me? What did my Guru's not come to my aid? Am I not a good

Sikh?" etc etc

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

anyone heard the story of the old guy on hemkeant sahib he got all dizzy on top of the mountain because of the altitude 2 singhs 1 on each side grabbed him while reciting ardas took him all the way down the mountain,& when the old man turned to thanh them they had disapeared I believe that wwhen a proper singh dies he is pulled into the gurus army . ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif